RE:I'm curious

I would prefer to be naked around the house. I was around the spouse for part of the day a while ago, but they weren't understanding.

As it is, when everyone else is out of the house, the clothes are off.
Got outside (can't stand the humidity at the moment, just rain already.) and put the grill cover on.
Got a few items of laundry moved around.

Now to work the day away until someone comes home.

This post was edited

As it has warmed up, I am nude most of the time I am home. Lately, Ive been busy setting up my new shop in the barn behind the house. I just put in a mini-split for heat and air. That has really made the work much more pleasant. I have done a significant amount of the indoor work nude. Each time out there nude, I feel am much more protective than clothed.

At the moment I am sitting nude on back patio contemplating my plan for later today after I have to do a couple of clothed errands. Oh to be able to simply go about everyday life everywhere nude.it would save so much time not having to dress and undress, even if it is only shoes, shorts and t-shirt.

This post was edited

Wish I could be nude more often but the home environment doesnt allow. I do sleep nude and will be nude to take the dog outside at 3 AM

This post was edited

i too like being naked at home whether doing chores or hanging out and relaxing. on vacation toorarely have clothes on when at the home base. given the lack of female responses, i think you got your answer to your question.

This post was edited

I think men talk more about it..women are more quiet about it from my experience.

This post was edited