ALWAYS Naked at Home

Someone on another board posted that when he and his male partner retired, they got rid of most of their clothing and moved what they had left to the laundry room and agreed that they would never have any clothing in the rest of the house, stored or worn.
Anyone else go to that degree of being naked at home?

This topic was edited
RE:ALWAYS Naked at Home

no i'm retired but i still want to be able to go to the store , out to eat and such as who doesn't get cabin fever even in the summer . and sure pass a law making being nude not lewd in public and i may discard some clothes but i'm not like bear with fur when it gets cold i'm not going outside bare . even if i moved to the florida keys it gets cold there once in a while. and yes wouldn't the keys be a awesome place to become clothing optional.

This post was edited

no i'm retired but i still want to be able to go to the store , out to eat and such as who doesn't get cabin fever even in the summer . and sure pass a law making being nude not lewd in public and i may discard some clothes but i'm not like bear with fur when it gets cold i'm not going outside bare . even if i moved to the florida keys it gets cold there once in a while. and yes wouldn't the keys be a awesome place to become clothing optional.

They kept enough clothing to go out when they wanted to, but it all fit on a few shelves in the laundry room.
They also lived in southern California so cold wasn't an issue.

This post was edited

It's a nice idea but I have way to many hobbies that require certain types of clothing and gear.

I have bike shorts and band uniforms but that is about all for hobbies.

This post was edited