RE:Military Nude Men

My grandfather was in the Navy and I can remember him telling me stories about nudity on the ship. How it was like every other day when he or another man took a shower he would find their stuff stolen and forced to walk back naked. .

This post was edited

A buddy of mine was very skinny when he went in for his draft notice check up. He was so underweight he did not pass. When he told his wife that he was exempted because he did not weigh enough , she replied " why didn't you put some weights in your underpants" He replied " honey you ain't got underpants on when they weigh you"

This post was edited

An older coworker of mine mentioned that when he went to basic training one summer as part of his ROTC training, when they got there they were ordered to remove all of their clothing, out it in a box and ship it back home. They then went through the physical and some other induction procedures nude. After that, they were issued uniforms one item at a time, starting with hats!

This post was edited

It might be the slight age difference but my nude experiences in the military (Army and Air Force) are far less similar and even less interesting. Air Force basic training bathrooms are more like the locker room at your local gym. We had individual shower stalls and toilet stalls with doors. Most guys dryed off in the stall to avoid bumping into the next guy. Army OCS was more and less awkward. Both were due to always having females in the male areas (rarely males in the female areas). But I think most of the time, we were all too tired to really notice. Don't get me wrong, there are some fun and funny stories that I remember but they are way less exciting as a nudist would likely expect.

This post was edited

I have never been in the military, your experiences sound very refreshing to me.
And yes! Thank you guys for all you do to keep our world safe.

This post was edited

I hear ya. But to put in perspective; 16 weeks versus 18+ years. Those 16 weeks won't change too much about people's perspective of seeing other naked bodies.

This post was edited

I hear ya. But to put in perspective; 16 weeks versus 18+ years. Those 16 weeks won't change too much about people's perspective of seeing other naked bodies.

Agree, the idea of being completely naked in the presence of other naked without feeling even little embarrassed needs a lot of experience for years.

This post was edited