Just saying

I really, really, really enjoy being nude at every opportunity. Make things happen and get naked at every opportunity. WHAT DO YOU SAY????

This topic was edited
RE:Just saying

In general, I agree, but I am not going to give up community activities and spending time with extended family and friends that I enjoy just because I have to be dressed to do so.

This post was edited

Well put mate. I love being nude whenever I get the opportunity but its respectful to be classy and respectful among others that dont appreciate what we do.
Stick to what youre comfortable doing. Regards Wayne

This post was edited

Well put mate. I love being nude whenever I get the opportunity but its respectful to be classy and respectful among others that dont appreciate what we do.

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

Agree and the key words are "at every opportunity". Unfortunately, some are offended at nudity and some places can have you arrested and placed on a sex offender list.

This post was edited

early and often, right?

This post was edited

totally agree. i too take advantage of every opportunity to be naked, but need to be respectful of others, the situation, and your surroundings.

This post was edited

It would be nice.
Unfortunately, the other adult in the home doesn't like the idea of ... well, me... wandering around the house without clothing, let alone a towel.

This post was edited

If We do not EXERCISE Our INALIENABLE #ClothesFREE Liberty & Codified #1stAmendment Right to DiVest from inane nanny bodymask tyrannies & defy ancient & modern codes & rulers/rules armed & aimed to shame & deamonize & criminalize #TheHumanBody; some illiterate ignoramus or tool of the state might aim to dupe Us into believing We dont deserve them or never had them in The Beginning.

The #WNBRsf2024/#Bare2Breakers double-header is coming up 18-19 May. WNBRs are notorious *gateway drugs* to #SocialPublicNudism & realizing that Naturists & Nudists have far more fans ( Legions in Fact* ) among the general pop than many would suggest. https://sf.funcheap.com/sf-word-naked-bike-rides-2024-bay2breakers-weekender/

* https://freemannoone.substack.com/p/living-his-beliefs?utm_campaign=email-post&r=3ixze9&utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

This post was edited