RE:An interesting article about communal bathing

Just like the "Lexus and the Olive Tree" the world can be so absurd. In one/some part we can partake in communal bathing nude together and in another we're setting laws that forbid one to be nude in a locker room or public shower.. I'm sure there's an author out there that could draw upon this and write another best seller!Who is setting laws against nudity in locker rooms and showers?I think most bans on locker room nudity are policies of the venue, not laws.Most bans?/202Can you name one venue please and evidence that they do not allow nudity in locker rooms and showers.Here is one from Australia, the country where Nude4070 lives.https://www.cnn.com3/03/31/sport/australia-surf-club-nudity-policy-intl-spt-scli/index.html

The link didnt work for me, but I did a search for the article by searching for Australian club banning nudity. You are correct, they have banned nudity in th shower and changing rooms. For what seems very spurious reasons.

I then searched just, clubs banning nudity in the locker room.

Every story that the search produced was the same story from Australia.

So most nudity banns are really just one club by one prude deciding its better for the children.

This post was edited

JSo most nudity banns are really just one club by one prude deciding its better for the children.

The usual overreaction of the naked obsessed

This post was edited

Just like the "Lexus and the Olive Tree" the world can be so absurd. In one/some part we can partake in communal bathing nude together and in another we're setting laws that forbid one to be nude in a locker room or public shower.. I'm sure there's an author out there that could draw upon this and write another best seller!Who is setting laws against nudity in locker rooms and showers?I think most bans on locker room nudity are policies of the venue, not laws.

My reference is to the shower and change rooms we have at our beaches here in Australia. All of them are owned by the State. This makes them public places and as such you won't find a law oer se banning you being nude in such facility, but let me assure you that if you are nude in the open locker area, you're breaking the law ...

This post was edited

we're setting laws that forbid one to be nude in a locker room or public shower.you won't find a law oer se banning you being nude in such facility, ...

Ok, two quotes from you on this thread, which is true?

This post was edited