Being a grower is spiritual.

I'm a mentally mature, respectful open minded, comfortable, secure, educated adult gentleman who has the luxury of having a penis that gets relaxed and little. [WHAT MEN NEED TO UNDERSTAND is that most men with a relaxed little penis, have a penis that gets thick in gerth, and grows to be average or above average in length. AND MEN WITH A soft larger penis, on average to above average only become stiff with out much or any growth at all.

FOR THOSE OF YOU UNEDUCATED DISAGREEING CHILDREN!! I personally have some medical training. Have many friends and family in the health care industry.

A bigger penis isn't always better. The female vagina in 75% of biologically born female is 3 to 6 inches from the inner labia to the cervix. Personally I extremely enjoy having a penis that fits comfortably inside. Versus having it stick out some. I've also been told by 98% of my honest, mature partners that our sexual experiences are satisfactory and above. Any REAL woman will inform you that the foreplay is pleasurable warming up of the engine.

MEN BE HONORED, SECURE, AND SPIRITUALLY BLESSED FOR THE BEAUTIFUL, UNIQUE, INDIVIDUAL GIFT OF YOUR BODY THAT WAS GIFTED TO YOU SPECIALLY FROM THE CREATOR..

Blessings and love to you all...

This topic was edited
No replies yet.