Certification?

Every time I upload my images, it rejects says be sure to upload both images. Both show up on my end. Any suggestions? Thanks

This topic was edited
RE:Certification?

Same issues for me. And of course, the site to report bugs/tech issues isn't working for me right now, so that makes it even harder to let people know. Sent an email via the "contact us" button, but we'll see how that turns out.

This post was edited

The software that this site runs on is a bit strange. For quite a long time I could not edit my profile. Then I discovered I can no longer edit or delete posts like this. There are other limitations too, such as the new automated censorship, which in at least once instance I know of caused a member to have their username changed, with the result of losing their friends list. Since 2021, new members cannot post nude pics without providing licence details. I would also recommend trying nonshy before spending too much effort here; the certification process is easier, everything works, and there's no draconian censorship or aggressive chat room moderators.

This post was edited

Im trying to upload the requested pics for certification but it gets to 99% and the says picture not found

Is there a way to contact admins ?

This post was edited