Planning my first time this summer

Excited that registration opens up on Saturday for me to register for my first visit(s) to The Woods this summer.

I think I am going to try to reserve a tent plot but would love any advice anyone wishes to provide for a Woods virgin like me.

Thanks guys!

This topic was edited
RE:Planning my first time this summer

I am looking forward to returning to The Woods this summer as well. My friend and I will be there May 28th to 30th so I can celebrate my birthday while wearing my birthday suit. LOL. Hope to see you there this year. Let me know when you are going so that we can meetup there.

THINGS TO KNOW: Generally, The Woods is jam packed on weekends, but is much more open and laid back during the week. I prefer the latter. For example, the pool goes from standing room only on weekends to actually being able to swim in the pool on weekdays. Also, food service is available only on weekends and holidays, but not on weekdays, so come prepared with cooking gear and food if you want to eat on the weekdays (or be prepared to drive into town for local restaurants).

FAVORITE THING: The Woods Campground is clothing optional everywhere inside the gates of the campground. Don't forget your sunscreen!

See you there!

This post was edited

Hey man, I am a perm site owner at the Woods and would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have as well as show you around at the Woods Campground. It's a fantastic and magical place and you are going to love it!

This post was edited

Wow this place sounds like a great place and only a hour away from my house definitely a place to check out this summer

This post was edited

the woods campground is absolutely wonderful.
My partner and I have been going the last few years for a couple days a summer. This year we'll be nude the whole time we are there for Aug 14 & 15,
We love getting a couples cabin, by the lake and hope to seem more TN friends there this time. It's quiet on weekdays but we think we prefer that over crowds on weekends.

HMU if anyone will be up there when we are up there mid August.
Happy SUNNING.
Mike

This post was edited

Thanks for the info things good to know

This post was edited