RE:how did you get the boldness to be able to go nude outside

Good day, I am a home nudist and can't get nude in public. (Washington State) I go slow. I have adopted the "commando" tactics. I go out nude under clothes. A lot easier for a woman. You can go nude under a dress or skirt. I go under a rain parka, more of a trench coat, and no it is NOT black. Start small. Get used to being nude under a skirt. It will come. Another way is that I like to work in my garage with the door open, a bit of a thrill knowing that I am nude and can see out. Some answer the door nude or partially. Have a car? Drive w/o. Safe travels.

This post was edited

I started out by posing nude for Life Drawing classes at my college. It was weird and exciting being nude in front of my teacher and classmates.

This post was edited

I started out by posing nude for Life Drawing classes at my college. It was weird and exciting being nude in front of my teacher and classmates.

My son's college did not let students pose for nude drawings.

This post was edited

I am trying to find a Art class near me where i can pose naked, it does sound exciting

This post was edited

Ive wondered if anywhere around me has classes that would need nude male models. Ive wondered how you even go about finding that kind of information.

I am trying to find a Art class near me where i can pose naked, it does sound exciting

This post was edited

Ive wondered if anywhere around me has classes that would need nude male models. Ive wondered how you even go about finding that kind of information.I am trying to find a Art class near me where i can pose naked, it does sound exciting

Try some college art departments.

This post was edited

Ive wondered if anywhere around me has classes that would need nude male models. Ive wondered how you even go about finding that kind of information.I am trying to find a Art class near me where i can pose naked, it does sound exciting

Also try Facebook there are lots of Art classes listed on there

This post was edited

Ill have to check out both options.

Also try Facebook there are lots of Art classes listed on there

This post was edited

As most folks are saying, start slow and small. Most of us started indoors in our homes. Just start living your life nude inside and do everything you'd normally do in your house, just do it nude. Depending on the light and views, leaving some drapes/blinds open or slightly open will make the environment a bit more daring, I guess you can say. That way you'll get more comfy knowing you can see out and 'they' cannot see in.
Where a long shirt or short dress sans underwear to go check your mail or go outside for any reason and eventually you'll find it easy to do and later it will be easier to go outside totally nude. I spend a lot of warm evenings or very early mornings in the dark outside nude. I thoroughly enjoy being nude in the early morning for coffee. If you're seen, 9 times out of ten, they won't know if you're nude or not. You're just a figure in the dark.
It's perfectly fine if you find yourself a bit excited when you're nude outside or in your house. It's entirely natural and very healthy and shows you are enjoying yourself and when you eventually mix with others nude, you'll be comfortable. Good luck and don't hesitate to send questions my way. Glad to assist. Enjoy your lovely nudity - alone or otherwise.

This post was edited

Nudist club near where I lived once hosted a nude run. It was great, lots of first time nudists. I went there by myself. Say in my car for a while to build up confidence. I looked around at others there and when I saw that no one was going to judge me for my perceived faultsI said okay lets go! Led to some nude swims hosted by the same club.

This post was edited