RE:how did you get the boldness to be able to go nude outside

we got into nudism by visiting a clothing optional resort which allowed us to stay clothed for 3 visits.
Not that we needed it; after the second visit our clothes came off and we felt totally comfortable.
There was no pressure and we felt totally at home.

Another respondent has mentioned Cap D'agde; we definitely recommend that place. With its thousands of nudes, you will feel completely blended and not feel conspicuous whatsoever. Completely recommended !

This post was edited

I started by going to a known clothing-optional beach without a towel or swimsuit, undressing near the waterline and quickly going into the sea to swim. By the time I got out to dress I had to dry off naturally in the sunshine before dressing.

This post was edited

My first nude beach experience was when I went to the beach without swimsuit or towel. I undressed near the water's edge and got straight into the sea. When I emerged I had to dry in the sunshine before dressing and was comforted by the total lack of reaction from everybody else.

This post was edited

Hey there - was lucky enough to have a nudist mum and an enclosed garden at the back of our house growing up, so started there.

Then went to a few nudist beaches etc with my mum and her friends

This post was edited

Hi, I've always enjoyed being naked, it started at home but then i went to a 'clothes forbidden' spa on holiday, i never looked back!!

This post was edited

As a child, I have always had the interest of living nude. It's a great way to live!

This post was edited

At 16, it doesn't take a lot of courage. It certainly gets more difficult when you get older. But at your age, I don't think it should be too much of a problem. It's best to go with a friend. I hope she goes with you.

This post was edited

When I was in high school in Germany, I had a few friends who were nudists (but not schoolmates). They took me to a few FKK events over the next couple of summers and, because I was with them, I was reassured that my nudity wouldn't be an issue.

After that, there were some other incidents where I was nude with friends in hot tubs or the like.

But what steered me back to nudism in my older age was when I attended a three-day music festival in California. It was held next to a river, and there was a clothing optional section for swimming. As I took my clothes off in front of all those nude strangers, it reminded me of those events I attended as a teenager. And I thought, "Yes, this is the way it should be."

This post was edited

When I was in high school, I became interested. At 18, I went to Blacks Beach. It was liberating, inviting and invigorating. Any notion that I was unattractive quickly went away. More importantly I gained confidence in myself. Been hooked ever since.

This post was edited

I was more in the feeling of being jailed at home. Can't get out, nude, looking through windows the beautyfull day. Hide on balcony to try to get some direct sun and wind.

If you feel like that, just want to get out but cant.

Going into one of the appropriate place (beach camp or other center) would more feel like .. ahhhh finaly!!! No needs to hide i can just enjoy being freely naked walking arround swim or take a sun bath.

If you are a girl, you are lucky. You can go there alone. And in a camping its just like normal camping everybody is friendly. So no worries about talking with others.

As a guy, for most places, you need to get there with a girl.

This post was edited