RE:Why are you naked?

I fall into the same camp as many. Its about the freedom from clothes. I dislike wearing them and just deem more natural without them. Its definitely not about showing offI dont have anything to show off! lol! We were born nude, and that is how we really should be able to live!!

This post was edited

1: freedom from clothes in the great outdoors (and a beach is the best opportunity in my opinion)
2: platonic interactions with like-minded individuals.

Happy to be seen by others and to see them, but it's not the main thing. I can also enjoy it on my own, but a chat with others in the same state is nice. Less concerns about judgement, a heightened degree of openness brought about by being uncovered and perhaps a small degree of exhibitionism as others gaze in my direction.

Touching is a aspect that hasn't really happened to me. No one's asked to help them with sunscreen, for example, and I prefer to limit my time in the sun over applying sunscreen on myself, but I'd be open to helping and would try to ensure coverage is sufficient one way or another. Once a guy brushed a fly off my back, or at least I presumed he did and I responded accordingly with appreciation but not making anything more out of the action. If he was hoping it would lead to more I just made sure my response would interpreted as not taking the bait, but nothing felt unpleasant about the encounter. I can't imagine a stranger doing that at a textile beach.

This post was edited

I find it that if animals cannot get your scent they are more likely to be defensive of the unknown. Covered up in clothing you scent is dulled if not hidden, but nude you scent is easily detected. God made us to be nude and mankind covered themselves. The fashion industry and religion use clothing as a way to control those they feel are below them and using clothing is a way to seperate the classes. Kinda hard to tell if everyone was nude how much money a person makes do you not think? I am nude because I find it more relaxing and has built my self confidence and awareness of my body.

This post was edited

Could be the scent or not-in-nature color of clothing.
I believe this is more the case!

In nature, most animals have a way they broadcast potential danger. With deer, they flip their tail up to warn others. The squirrels will show their white underbelly as a warning.

I think it's the unnatural colors In contrast to the rest of nature is a universal danger flag.
When there are deer or squirrels around and I'm nude, and no sudden movements, they are more likely to ignore me and just go about their business.

This post was edited

One thing I have noticed while hiking nude is that that animals I come across seem to care less about me walking by.I have had coyotes walk near me and barely turn their heads within 100 yards. Similar with deer and the smaller critters. Even shunk crossed by and did not seem to care.

Has anyone noticed if your domestic animals act differently when they see you clothed v naked?

This post was edited

One thing I have noticed while hiking nude is that that animals I come across seem to care less about me walking by.

Years ago while hiking along a farm field in early morning fog totally bare ass, just as I walked under a tree, two raccoons in the tree got into a fight complete with very loud screams. I was the one who about jumped out of my skin.

This post was edited

One thing I have noticed while hiking nude is that that animals I come across seem to care less about me walking by.Years ago while hiking along a farm field in early morning fog totally bare ass, just as I walked under a tree, two raccoons in the tree got into a fight complete with very loud screams. I was the one who about jumped out of my skin.

How true, when hiking naked i feel at one with nature, i am sure the birds sing louder when i am naked

This post was edited

My two dogs both seem equally indifferent - tho they do recognise that me reaching for clothes usually means there's a walk in the offing

This post was edited

This is a another easy answer; Im lounging around the house & the weather is quite nice. Who needs clothes?

This post was edited

Years ago we used to go out to a place called the Verde Hot Springs in Arizona !

We were out there and a family showed up that had lived off the grid. They were free from homes bills car payments and anything else. They lived off the land. They told us to watch our dogs because they couldnt recognize them as being humans. And sure enough our dogs looked at them and then looked at us. We use shampoo, colognes, perfume, and it all soaks into our bodies, and the scent is always with us. for them, it was as true to be natural as possible.

So when I go out hiking, naked. I try not to take too much clothes that have a sent to it. Even just drinking water. Helps to get rid of any kind of a scent. Our largest organ is our skin and its used to coulis and get rid of toxins. That scent is always with us.

This post was edited