Housemate Update

I have had a short term housemate complete with well behaved dog for 4 weeks now. He knew staying here would involve me being nude. He has stayed clothed himself but is totally fine with my lack of clothes. Because it is spring in Indiana truly warm days have been rare. So most of my nude time has been donald ducking with just an open long sleeve shirt on. It hides nothing but keeps the chill off my arms , shoulders and upper back so I am comfy at lower temps. Now that it is warming up, there are opportunities for full nudity. I find out odd how much more exposed that I feel totally bare compared to wearing just an open shirt.

This topic was edited
RE:Housemate Update

I have had a short term housemate complete with well behaved dog for 4 weeks now. He knew staying here would involve me being nude. He has stayed clothed himself but is totally fine with my lack of clothes. Because it is spring in Indiana truly warm days have been rare. So most of my nude time has been donald ducking with just an open long sleeve shirt on. It hides nothing but keeps the chill off my arms , shoulders and upper back so I am comfy at lower temps. Now that it is warming up, there are opportunities for full nudity. I find out odd how much more exposed that I feel totally bare compared to wearing just an open shirt.

I have read of similar situations like that, but also of some where the clothed housemate "caught" enough interest in nudity to give it a try.
It will be interesting to see what happens when the weather gets warmer.

This post was edited