He finally stripped down.

I have had a newly single guy staying with me for the past 2 months. His ex threw his and his dog out. I was open and honest about my nude lifestyle from the get go and he was fine with a nude host. But he stayed clothed. Until we got the long out of commission hot tub fixed.
Finally he stripped off to soak. He did it casually like it was no big deal. Had said all along he no problem being seen nude, just guess it took a good reason to strip off.
He moved out this week to his own place a few miles away. We will still meet up often and I am sure will have many more nude soaks to come.

This topic was edited
RE:He finally stripped down.

Although there are some militants who insist that others be nude when they are, I'm a fan of promoting clothing optionality - I simply want to be able to opt out which is often difficult. Glad you and he were accepting of your individual, preferred mode of dress.

This post was edited

Hot tubs are probably the most accessible nude social activity for non-nudists.

It's practical because they're hard on swimsuits, and bubbles obscure things.

This post was edited

I have had a newly single guy staying with me for the past 2 months. His ex threw his and his dog out. I was open and honest about my nude lifestyle from the get go and he was fine with a nude host. But he stayed clothed. Until we got the long out of commission hot tub fixed.Finally he stripped off to soak. He did it casually like it was no big deal. Had said all along he no problem being seen nude, just guess it took a good reason to strip off.He moved out this week to his own place a few miles away. We will still meet up often and I am sure will have many more nude soaks to come.

Did he stay nude a while when he got out or dry off and dress immediately?

This post was edited