Gunnison Beachgoers

Hi,
This question is mostly for people who've been to Gunnison Beach in NJ, when there have been special events there. Supposedly there is like a meet-and-greet event on the last weekend in July. I understand you have to arrive early anyway on the weekends to find good parking. But if I were to go to the beach during that time, do you think I need to be extra early? Only asking because I really don't want to go at like 7 in the morning. 8ish would be fine even though that's still early lol.

This topic was edited
RE:Gunnison Beachgoers

I have no clue about Gunnison, except that I like the idea that there is a designated time to "meet and greet" new visitors who are perhaps also new to the nude scene. Other beaches, take note!

Our local group, the River Dippers, is hosting a campout at Laguna Del Sol from May 31 to June 2. Of course, we probably won't meet many new nudists, but we want to let everybody know that we're around, we're active, and we're always looking for new faces.

This post was edited

The organizers of any meet and greet would be best equipped to answer your question.

This post was edited

I have tried to get in contact with the organizer. They have not responded back, and it's been over a week now. The only way it seems to reach out is by submitting a question through an email form. I can't find a phone number, social media account, any other source.

This post was edited

I have tried to get in contact with the organizer. They have not responded back, and it's been over a week now. The only way it seems to reach out is by submitting a question through an email form. I can't find a phone number, social media account, any other source.

If you are interested in how early the parking lot fills on weekends, try posting in the Gunnison and Sandy Hook groups.
I can't help you since I only go on weekdays since I retired.

This post was edited

Hey,
I thought about doing that, but the one Gunnison group and I'm a part on this site doesn't seem to have as much activity or responses as other groups that I really can't join because I guess they're more private. I was thinking maybe asking on another site like Facebook, trip advisor, etc...

This post was edited