The birthday boy was not naked....

But I was. For 2 months I had a guy who found me thru Airbnb stay with his dog here at my home. From the get go He made it clear that
he was fine with a naked host, but he himself did not go nude around the place. Until the long out of commission hot tub was working again
then he did finally strip to soak.
He got his own place last week and the house has seemed quite without him and his well behaved dog around,. Today he dropped Jaxson off
so that I could puppy sit and then he came over after work and i fixed us stir fried chicken and veggies. He kept his clothes on but did
not mind at all that I served up the meal starkers and then we played a couple of card games. I think he would have been more surprised
to find me clothed.

This topic was edited
RE:The birthday boy was not naked....

But I was. For 2 months I had a guy who found me thru Airbnb stay with his dog here at my home. From the get go He made it clear thathe was fine with a naked host, but he himself did not go nude around the place. Until the long out of commission hot tub was working againthen he did finally strip to soak.He got his own place last week and the house has seemed quite without him and his well behaved dog around,. Today he dropped Jaxson offso that I could puppy sit and then he came over after work and i fixed us stir fried chicken and veggies. He kept his clothes on but didnot mind at all that I served up the meal starkers and then we played a couple of card games. I think he would have been more surprisedto find me clothed.

Did he spend any time nude immediately before or after the soak?

This post was edited