new and waiting

it could be that i'm new and only a few hours old but no photos have been uploaded and i can only message friends not access their profiles,.also on my account page some of the links arent working,although i dont know if they are links yet i.e friends etc
please advise

This topic was edited
RE: new and waiting

Try notto be impatient but I know that is easier said than done. I think it took the better part of a day before I received full access after initially joining. Hopefully by later today or tomorrow at latest you will be good to go. Welcome to the site.

This post was edited

Well, don't know if you have other pics or not, but your profile pic is showing. When I joined many moons ago (think we only had about 1000 people here, if that, at that time) it took about 24 hours for my profile to be approved and I could have full access to the site. I would imagine the time frame is about the same now, but shoudn't be too much longer. Welcome to the site and once you get going, I'm sure you will enjoy it! :)

*edit* lol...I guess I'm not as quick as the name implies, as Nuderunr beat me to the punch! lol...and here I thought flight was quicker than on foot, guess I was wrong. lol

This post was edited

my thanks to you both,pardon my impatience.i'm sure i'll meet some good people,you two included
:)
xx

This post was edited