Hello

Hi everyone!
I'm new to this site as of a few days ago. I'm also very new to social nudism. I've been a home nudist since I was a youngster taking every chance I had to enjoy myself. However, I'm very pleased to say I had my first social nudism experience this week and loved it! I plan on definately taking part it in more often and I wish I had only done it sooner.
It's ashame so many people look on naturism/nudism as being taboo. It's a freedom and comfort level that I've never felt before and I loved it. So much of society is based on looks, social status, what you have or don't have, how expensive your shoes are, what kind of car you drive, etc. It's great to experience a carefree, stressfree environment where you aren't judged by anyone and everyone is your friend.
I hope to make many more friends in my area and I hope to participate in more social events as well. I am married and though my wife has no desire to take part in the lifestyle, she has no issue with my doing it and has been supportive. Since she wont go anywhere with me, it was a bit lonely the other day not having anyone to hang out with. So basically I would like to meet others in the area that would like to meet up and have a nice, relaxed time enjoying nature at it's best!
Hello to everyone and feel free to friend me!

This topic was edited
Re: Hello

Welcome to the TrueNudists web site.

This post was edited
RE: Hello

Welcome Hatch! I think you will find this a friendly site with lots of great people to get acquainted with and lots of good information for the beginner. Please enjoy!
Nuderunr

This post was edited

Welcome to the site.

It's always great to hear when someone else has "seen the light!"

Phil.

This post was edited

Hi there, welcome to nudism and this site! I hope all your social experiences are as positive as your first one.

This post was edited

Welcome, Hatchmo! We just returned from a vacation in your neck of the woods and really enjoyed the area and the TN friends we finally had the opportunity to meet. Hope you're no where near the wildfires.

Jen

This post was edited