We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

RE:Keeping in contact fellow Dads

I'm on Telegram and sessions but not sure if I like sessions. Plus I didn't know there were groups there. I'm still learning that app.

This post was edited
RE:Keeping in contact fellow Dads

What dads chats are you guys in on telegram? I may want to join one with nudists dads

This post was edited
RE:Keeping in contact fellow Dads

What dads chats are you guys in on telegram? I may want to join one with nudists dads

This post was edited
RE:Keeping in contact fellow Dads

Telegram and teleguard are good

This post was edited
RE:Keeping in contact fellow Dads

Sessions too

This post was edited
RE:Keeping in contact fellow Dads

I'd love to chat with you.

Telegram and teleguard are good

This post was edited
RE:Keeping in contact fellow Dads

Not a dad here but would to chat and get to know those that are. @tazmanaf on telegram

This post was edited
RE:Keeping in contact fellow Dads

telegram is good and actually Teams now seems stable....

This post was edited
RE:Keeping in contact fellow Dads

Is everyone just using apps these days?

This post was edited
RE:Keeping in contact fellow Dads

Apps are more convenient as you can keep in touch

This post was edited