A message to some females (bis)

To some females, I have for you a message I post for a second time, the following one:
When a male wants to add you on truenudists, it means he wants to be your friend, not your husband, neither your lover, nor your boyfriend; that's why its called a friend request not a proposal, he just wants to be your friend online, he doesn't want a rl relationship with you ... And when a male wants to chat with you, he's not trying to impress you or flirt with you.
When a male likes your picture or posts a comment on it, that means he likes your picture not YOU".
That's what should be the enlarged vision of truenudists's language.
I got it from what it is called ''enlarged vision of the facebook language'' with some modification to make it fitting this website.

This topic was edited
RE: A message to some females (bis)

Just a suggestion Jeff...maybe put up a pic or 2 of yourself...doesnt have to be naked...but you are a nudist...also get certified on here...it helps your credibility. otherwise you could just be another hound on this site...I am sure the women on here get hounded constantly..the numbers alone make it that way!! good luck man!! and welcome to true nudists!!

This post was edited

Jeff... Ravens is right.... Me too, I only accept people who I have spoken to in chat or who are certified AND have pics up... and that goes for men,women or couples... trust me, Jeff..women DO get harassed here! A lot! Anda lot of the time by men without profiles.. Getting certified is ever so easy... Good luck!!!
You tell him girl. You tell him. Mieke is right, certification goes a long way towards being trusted and even better if you have some more detail about yourself.

This post was edited

Jeff... Ravens is right.... Me too, I only accept people who I have spoken to in chat or who are certified AND have pics up... and that goes for men,women or couples... trust me, Jeff..women DO get harassed here! A lot! Anda lot of the time by men without profiles.. Getting certified is ever so easy... Good luck!!!

We take it even a step further.... we don't ad friends unless: 1) we've gotten to know them well enough to be called a friend. 2) Unless we meet you in person, in real life (which 90% of our friends on our list we have met), you're not going to be on our friends list. There are few exceptions to this that we allow, and they're rare.

So if people ever 'friend' us, or ask in chat if they can send us a 'friend' request, we explain this to them. It's never anything personal, it's just that even though nudists are great people, all the people on here aren't great nudists, or even nudists at all, and it is still, JUST an internet site.

If one must be concerned with the number of friends they have here, or the type of friends they have here, then maybe they need to take a good look in their mirror or at what they really want out of life.

S

This post was edited

Anyone notice his page is almost totally flank and all of his friends are female?

This post was edited

Hi,
Thanks for all your kind advices.
As far as I know, truenudists is not a dating site. But I might be wrong. If I'm wrong about this statement, I'd appreciate you inform me.
I am into nudism since year 2000. However, it is the first time I access to such as website. I just wanted to share my experience and then I found out this website. Then I created a profile there. Because I am new, I have only 6 ''friends'', 4 are females and 2 are males.
I have my own reasons to not post any picture of me. Some people understand it, others don't. That's what I got from some threads. In case rules will change here and we'll have an option: either we put a pic or the account is deleted. In that case, I'm afraid I'll have to choose the second option.
Being to this website or not being won't change anything in my life. Lets not forget that it is internet. Steve is completely right.
I'm ready to believe Mieke that too many females here are bothered by bad males. It is time to find a solution to this issue. It shouldn't continue like this.
Jeff

This post was edited

As far as a pic goes, put anything that gives a smile to ya. It sure beats the grey ghost crap.

This post was edited