RE: This news story makes me super mad

Im gonna get nuked for this but I fell it should be out there. DESPITE the fact that the Wally world employee violated the customers privacy by looking at the photos, barring that...they saw something out of their norm, it involved children so they reported it. In my job, I err on the side of caution and triple check anything having to do with kids. Heck, I had a purse turned into me, found on the side of the road, inside was a 14 years olds ID card and a POSITIVE pregnancy test. I called Dad, not her and just gave him the purse, open so he could inventory it. He already knew, and there was already charges filed. Sorry to say, as nudists we have to be extra "clean" when it comes to anything dealing with kids.Most of the people who get busted for naked baby pictures aren't nudists. Nudists know to either print their own picture or have a photo service develop them for them. The parents who bring these pictures to Walmart think it's just an innocent thing and are doing the same thing that their parents did. Just another example of big govenment.
Your action with the purse may have broken HIPPA laws. This girl could file a civil lawsuit against you for violating her privacy rights.

This post was edited

Im gonna get nuked for this but I fell it should be out there. DESPITE the fact that the Wally world employee violated the customers privacy by looking at the photos, barring that...they saw something out of their norm, it involved children so they reported it. In my job, I err on the side of caution and triple check anything having to do with kids. Heck, I had a purse turned into me, found on the side of the road, inside was a 14 years olds ID card and a POSITIVE pregnancy test. I called Dad, not her and just gave him the purse, open so he could inventory it. He already knew, and there was already charges filed. Sorry to say, as nudists we have to be extra "clean" when it comes to anything dealing with kids.Why did you impose your morality on the girl or her parents? Give him the purse by all means but......open? No, I dont think so. Totally unwarranted intrusion into someone elses life.

This post was edited

Annnnnddddd.... how would you know who owns the purse unless you open it & check?

This post was edited