Looking for places to stay...

Hey, will be travelling a bit of Europe for roughly a month an a half, will be trying to spend as little as possible, thus, looking for a couch, spare bed, something which I can 'crash' on for a few nights. Starting in northern Germany, into Netherlands, Holland, UK(staying along the south side), back into Germany heading towards Switzerland, and possibly down to Rome. Or if you can recommend a good nude beach, resort, spa, etc, that would be great! My timeline and exact destinations are up in the air, but thats a general guideline.

This topic was edited
RE: Looking for places to stay...

Hi,
probably bet results you would get from joining www.couchsurfing.org it is a freeloader page and has subcommunities through which you can seek for nudists and/or naturists who also accommodate nude and nudies. Never tried that myself (yet), but know in general the page and community works well and is as safe as in internet era anything can get.

Just before sending any couch requests to nudies or anyone else, just browse enough pages around to get the general idea and read carefully what each individual host writes about him/her/themselves.

Good luck!

This post was edited

Those subgroups are called for instance Naturism/Nudism Hosting & CouchSurfing as well as Clothing Optional.

This post was edited
Locations

Thanks for the info! Am currently on couchsurfing.org but didn't even think for some reason to specify the searches!

This post was edited

bump

This post was edited

Hey, will be travelling a bit of Europe for roughly a month an a half, will be trying to spend as little as possible, thus, looking for a couch, spare bed, something which I can 'crash' on for a few nights. Starting in northern Germany, into Netherlands, Holland, UK(staying along the south side), back into Germany heading towards Switzerland, and possibly down to Rome. Or if you can recommend a good nude beach, resort, spa, etc, that would be great! My timeline and exact destinations are up in the air, but thats a general guideline.There are some pretty good nude beaches in Holland. PM me if specific questions. :)

This post was edited