We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

My latest fulfilled wish.

I always wanted to serve food from a buffet counter, being fully nude.

Recently we had a big outdoor with 50 participants. The resort staff were struggling during lunch time. So oneday, I offered to help them, by serving food from the buffet counter. Those 4 staff were clothed, I was naked and obviously all participants.

There only I was part of a nude yoga session.
These two wishes were in my wish bucket.

Tell us yours.

This topic was edited
RE:My latest fulfilled wish.

Yes,I am ready

This post was edited
RE:My latest fulfilled wish.

When did this event take place? I did not receive any notification about it; otherwise, I would certainly have attended.

This post was edited
RE:My latest fulfilled wish.

I am also ready

This post was edited