We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

What Do You Enjoy The Most About Being Smooth?

In my own words, since I first enjoyed being naked as a boy and seeing my body in the bathroom mirror when i was totally hairless, it left me enjoying the sight of everything being unobstructed by hair. So, when I got back into being naked as a teen, off with my pubic hair I went. Then, over the years, my butt and legs and nipples and arm pits also started getting buzzed. It's such a turn on touching all over after a thorough shave.

This topic was edited
RE:What Do You Enjoy The Most About Being Smooth?

To me, the human body looks better shaved. I'm shaved from the neck down.

This post was edited
RE:What Do You Enjoy The Most About Being Smooth?

As well as everyone should be.

This post was edited
RE:What Do You Enjoy The Most About Being Smooth?

Please message me I just sent a friend invite

This post was edited
RE:What Do You Enjoy The Most About Being Smooth?

Became a smoothie in 2011 when spouse lost her hair during chemo, have been smooth since then from neck down

This post was edited
RE:What Do You Enjoy The Most About Being Smooth?

I usedto shave my pubes, but got lazy n let em grow again

This post was edited
RE:What Do You Enjoy The Most About Being Smooth?

love the look and feel of being smooth

This post was edited
RE:What Do You Enjoy The Most About Being Smooth?

Been smooth since my 40s i like the look and feel and to me seems much cooler in the summertime

This post was edited
RE:What Do You Enjoy The Most About Being Smooth?

I've been smooth since I started puberty because I liked the look of being hairless "down there". As an adult, I'm smooth from the head down because I like the look and feel

This post was edited
RE:What Do You Enjoy The Most About Being Smooth?

It's the best way to look

This post was edited
RE:What Do You Enjoy The Most About Being Smooth?

Smooth looks better, feels better, more hygienic and tastes better males and females.

This post was edited