Empty profiles--with Friends?

I got a Friend request this morning--almost nothing on it, except an age and a home town. No pic ("ask me for a photo"). I approve very few Friends, and I'm sure not going to bother with this one.
But I notice that he does have 48 Friends.
How does that happen? OK, I notice that one Friend is a woman who's trying to get enough Friends and views to appear on the front page. But are all 48 Friends explained that way? Do many people just accept any Friend request that comes along?
P.S. I did flag one of this person's Friends. All of that "Friend's" photos are "Friends only," but of course one can see his profile on someone else's Friend list. He has his legs spread to show a stand-up hard-on.

This topic was edited
RE: Empty profiles--with Friends?

Harry, please alert us on this thread, as to the profile concerned, so that we may all flag it.
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=12353&page=179

Phil.

This post was edited

Hey Harry, I usually don't accept any friends requests with a blank or nearly blank profile. Figure If I can take the time to fill one out, so can others. Plus a lot of timesI don't accept if I have not chatted with them before or have heard from them via emails or messages on here. Have enough people I don't hear from sonot going to accept even more requests. David

This post was edited

Some people are afraid to put stuff on their profiles. If I have chatted with someone and they request being a friend, I will add them whether they have stuff filled out or not. Sometimes, I think people are too quick to make assumptions. I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt. Now, like many here, if they send a friend request out of the blue, I don't care if they have a profile filled out or not, I will almost always reject them.

This post was edited

So where's the cheapest place to buy torches?

This post was edited

Those 48 are other pic hunters birds of a feather and all that...

So where's the cheapest place to buy torches?
Torch Depot... of course I get mine from Zangief the torch maker... sure they cost a bit more but the quality is worth it.

This post was edited

@ fatnudest At the pitch fork store, where else?

This post was edited

My take on this issue is simples.................... no pic/profile, I don't accept.
It may be harsh to some, but as has been said before, if we 'proper' nudists can fill in our profile so can others.
Useful site to go to is Tineye. It will compare a pic on one site and tell you if it appears anywhere else on ANY site on the web. I have lost count of the number of times I have found a profile pic showing up under different names/descriptions. Both male and female.
I would not ask everyone to shout from the rooftops that they are a naturist, but something in the profile and even a clothed pic would be better than nothing. (no pun intended!)
New members take note!

This post was edited