Flag Fake Profile?

Ok everyone... I normally am pretty quiet, but have to ask your opinion. I recently returned from the Keys on a vacation and when I logged into TrueNudist, a couple from Key West, FL just got certified. so I thought I would send an email and say hello. I got a response back today that that the couple really didn't live in the keys (even though that was listed as their city on profile). Not only was their city fake, the pic on thir profile was fake. They said they don't put their real city or their real pictures because they didn't want their friends to see them. And they said they have a thing against single guys. now correct me if I'm wrong, but having false information on your profile about where you live, the picture you have on your profile, etc Isn't that enough information to flag the person and/or remove them from the site? Don't we have enough fakes? Patiently waiting advice....Keith

This topic was edited
RE: Flag Fake Profile?

Greetings,
I have chatted with many people that do not post their exact whereabouts for personal privacy reasons. I for one will admitt that the town on my profile is not a real town. I do not feel it is valid to flag someone because they do not post their exact location. Now if their pics are in question or they are spamming people here, or just doing things to disrupt enviroment here then yes flag away. But for the reason that they post a different location then where are actually at is not in my opion grounds for flagging. Also thatmay betheir location but for privacy reasons again are not confirming that to some one they do not know in person.

LionNJ

This post was edited

Privacy is one thing, BUT there are so many profiles here who are not what they appear to be for more devious reasons.

This post was edited

You think people would at least list a correct region since the aim of this site is to be more social

This post was edited

I can somewhat understand why some folks do not wish to put their correct city on here, HOWEVER, usingpicture(s) that are NOt of the person(s) doing the posting is just down right nasty! We know several full time RVers, thus their location vaires during the year. As for being "afraid" that a person who has a profile on here will be "found out" by their "friends" is hogwash. Either you are, or are not a true nudist. After all we ALL come into this world nude....why such a big deal over covering your body, anyhow? Now, go out there and enjoy your "nautral" day as often as you can y'all! :-)

This post was edited