At some point will this site be moderated in a fair way?

We all know the issue with PiPearlForChrist, and we all know that no matter how much she is breaking the basic rules of the site nothing is going to happen. Ok, we get it.

My beef is with the fact that photos are not being moderated in a fair way AT ALL. I had a photo rejected because apparently 100% of my face was not showing. Ok, the rules say face must show, so I sent in a different pic. That did heighten my awareness though to the fact that roughly half of the profiles on this site contain photos which show less face than mine did. Not only that, there are a great number which are directly focused on the genitals. The Coup De E'tat was this little gem... https://www.truenudists.com/nudist-men/126996/

A picture of nothing but a penis as a profile pic (which was APPROVED)

Can someone please let us in on what the hell is going on? Many members struggle to get a pic on here, yet others are allowed to spread it all or focus solely on genitalia. For a site that wants money, this is an absolutely horrible way to get membership.

This topic was edited
RE: At some point will this site be moderated in a fair way?

This post was edited

What happened? I wrote a response but it only shows the title?

This post was edited

"https://www.truenudists.com/nudist-men/126996/"
Went there. A naked guy from top of head to bottom of feet, not focused anywhere, and not a close up. What's you beef with this one?
John

This post was edited

"https://www.truenudists.com/nudist-men/126996/"Went there. A naked guy from top of head to bottom of feet, not focused anywhere, and not a close up. What's you beef with this one?JohnHe changed the pic. When I made this thread, his profile picture was his penis. Only his penis, and nothing but his penis. :-)
I agree that many shots without a face are totally appropriate. My objection is that pics without 100% face showing get rejected for some based on the "rules" and not for others. I just want a level set of guidelines for all

This post was edited

I have heard many conflicting things regarding this, can someone fill me in?

This post was edited

In the announcement of the new site it was mentioned that mods would be appointed to the forums, but no time scale was mentioned.

This post was edited

When it comes down to it, this is a private website, run by the looks of it 2 people. There are currently 107062 Members, and 32313 of those members have at least 1 photo
Rough count of number of photosMembers with 1 photo - 16000Members with 2 photos - 4300Members with 3 Photos -2500Members with 4 Photos 1700Members with 5+ Photos 7800
Which works out there are well over 80,000 Photos on this website. Now Im not sure how long this site has been going for, the oldest comments I seem to be able to find seem to be around 4 - 5 years ago, so im going to assume about 5 years.
Average photos uploaded a year 16000, average 43 Photos a Day (andthat'snot counting certification photos)
So unless you are checking every single photo uploaded daily, it wont take long before you have hundreds of photos to check, I can defiantly see how a few photos slip though the cracks.

This post was edited

We all know the issue with PiPearlForChrist, and we all know that no matter how much she is breaking the basic rules of the site nothing is going to happen.I agree. She's winning souls one crotch shot at a time. I think the trouble is the photos are not close-ups with crotch as main or sole focus. Borderline inappropriate. Inappropriate none the less. :(It's also a little bit sad that many guys want to increase blood flow before a photo is taken. Oh well. I doubt THAT will impress anyone.

This post was edited

. . . unless you are checking every single photo uploaded daily, it wont take long before you have hundreds of photos to check, I can defiantly see how a few photos slip though the cracks.Very true BUT, Pearl is a prominent DISPLAY at the front of the site.

This post was edited

Point well made by nswkiwi42 - we cant expect every single pic to be inspected - which is why the flag option for pics can be used if we are ever offended by a pic!

This post was edited