RE: Smooth or Furry

Ok so I do consider my self as smooth but I do have hair on my legs from my mid thigh down to my ankles and hair on my arms from right above my elbows, I have tried everything from shaving to home laser treatment. Depending on my mood, sometimes I will sport a small landing strip, so my vote is smooth, I never have been a fan of pubic hair for my own reasons I love looking at people that are smooth

This post was edited

Natural here. Too much hair to try to remove it.

This post was edited

i am glad being a smoothie now days is as popular with men as women i have always been jealous of women being so smooth and men being gorillas and even when it wasn't popular for men i would get smooth as possible and even years ago others at the nudist camp would look surprised. after retiring i decided i was going to be nude as much as possible and smooth to go with it.

This post was edited

I keep changing. Last November I let my body hair grow for the winter. It's amazing how a little hair can keep me warm. Then, early in May it was decision time, should I shave it off for the summer? I'm naturally quite hairy so it takes about 5 minutes a day to stay smooth. But I hated the feel of my hairy bum and the skin is so much more sensitive / sensual when shaved.
I saw someone on another site who's girl friend asked him to shave. Reluctantly he said he would if enough people voted yes. They did so His girl friend and best mate removed all his body hair. Well that gave me an idea so I did the same thing over on TS. It seamed like a sort of dare, putting myself in the hands of others. The votes came in and off came my body hair. Now I totally smooth. I plan to stay that way, at least for the summer.
Here is a before and after pic.

This post was edited

I love the totally smooth look. So much nicer and better feeling too.

This post was edited

Tried the smoothie on myself for the groin area only and didn't like it... but love it on the ladies!... used to hate fighting all that hair to get to the good parts, now it's "Smooth Sailing" and I adore it, can dine all night

This post was edited

im smooth i have abody shaver

This post was edited

Furry is more natural :D

This post was edited

Furry myself but love the smooth ladies

This post was edited

For myself, I vary between trimmed and natural. When I trim, I shave my balls and a bit of hair at the base of my penis, and trim the rest to be shorter. Other times, I just let it all grow!

This post was edited