prostate cancer

Hi Guys
Just like to know others that have had prostate cancer,i had it back in 2010 june it was taken out lucky it hadnt spread any where else. The doctor said id get erections back in 12 months well i havent yet and ive tried a few things to help none of them worked until my wifes birth day had these injections that the doctor had given me i tried one of them back in June it did nothing but give me bad pain in my right leg, thought bugger this any way i tried it again on my wifes birthday gave myself the injection in the penis with in 5 minutes things were good only used half the dose.So will be trying it again soon the doctor says if i use it more it will stimulate the nerves
If any other guys out there that have had this operation i would be glad to hear from you all
Take care
DEKAN

This topic was edited
RE: prostate cancer

Hi Guys Just like to know others that have had prostate cancer,i had it back in 2010 june it was taken out lucky it hadnt spread any where else. The doctor said id get erections back in 12 months well i havent yet and ive tried a few things to help none of them worked until my wifes birth day had these injections that the doctor had given me i tried one of them back in June it did nothing but give me bad pain in my right leg, thought bugger this any way i tried it again on my wifes birthday gave myself the injection in the penis with in 5 minutes things were good only used half the dose.So will be trying it again soon the doctor says if i use it more it will stimulate the nerves If any other guys out there that have had this operation i would be glad to hear from you all Take care DEKANCongrats on the Not spreading, and having it removed...
Quiteinterestingthough seeing a post about trying to get an erection, most erection posts on here are asking how to keep them away...

This post was edited