Men are from Mars, Women from Venus

You may have heard that saying "Men are from Mars, women from venus". Being from different plannets we often just don't understand each other. You know the feeling, guys that our femail partner expects us to know her thoughts and feelings - and we havn't a clue. They can explain our equally mistifying behaveur by saying "Well! Hes a man". Maybe Our brains are wired differently or life experiences are different.
I thought I'd open a string with topics like "Why do women...?" or "How do women...?" To raise some of the misteries of mankind. Maybe we'll get some answers from womankind. And of course they can ask "Why don't men...? or similar questions.

This topic was edited
RE: Why do women...?

I thought I'd start with a trivial one. Why do women emerge from the loo with wet hands, saying the hand dryer does not work - it blows cold? I expect the upkeep of hand dryers is much the same in the Ladies and the Gents. And, yes ladies, men do wash their hands (well most do).There is a scientific explanation to do with the "latent heat" of evaporation, which chills our hands. So the air feels warm once our hands are dry. Of course it's been warm all along.
Borring - ok think of something more interesting

This post was edited
RE: Why do women...?

OK here's one. Why do (some) women.....put a cover up on, before sitting back down, after swimming and walking around the deck nude at a resort? I have seen many young girls do the same thing, I wonder if it's a learned behavior or protection instinct.

This post was edited