RE: are you glad that you were circumsized

Glad? I never saw a uncut dick until I was in high school. I'm not upset about about being cut, nor have ever considered those techniques for restoration. Neither glad nor sad.

This post was edited

DAMN! I gotta give you a star for having the balls to have that done as an adult! I'm not sure I could do it. Thank goodness I don't have to!

This post was edited

It just amazes me about the number of guys who get cut later in life. I did look at your picture up close and they did a nice job. What made you decide to be cut?

This post was edited
RE: happy now

I was done just before my 2nd birthday due to recurring infections. Had years of teasing in the showers at school, I was the only circ kid, and that had the effect of givin ne a real complex about myself. Now I'm over that, I love my cutness, wear it like a badge of manhood and am really happy to have it that way.

This post was edited
RE: happy now

I was done just before my 2nd birthday due to recurring infections. Had years of teasing in the showers at school, I was the only circ kid, and that had the effect of givin ne a real complex about myself. Now I'm over that, I love my cutness, wear it like a badge of manhood and am really happy to have it that way.

Your story is so true, I think, of a lot of UK kids who didnt go to public school. We were always a minority of one of two and the name calling was just wicked. Like you I love being cut now, and wouldnt want it any other way.

This post was edited
re: are you glad you are circumcised

I got circumcised at 21. the operation itself was short but recovery painful. still, I'm glad I did it. Prior to circumcision, the shaft of my penis was super sensitive, and although I could peel my foreskin all the way back, I found it too sensitive to allow it to be exposed. Since circumcision, my shaft has become less sensitive and now its great

This post was edited
RE: are you glad you are circumcised

I was circumcised at age 42, at my own request, for aesthetical reasons, and after many years of doubts (or cowardice?).
I'm very happy about it, and only regret I didn't have the guts (or was informed enough) to have it done many years before, but then I live in a culture where circumcision is very unusual, and generally viewed with suspicion.
P.S. Sorry to be a knowing-it-all pain in the ass, but guys: It's called CIRCUMCISED - it comes from latin and means "cut around", and has nothing to do with "size"! :-)

This post was edited

I too feel like I was violated when cut! I have made a couple attempts at restoration and I'm glad to share it has worked, or is working! It is about 1/2 way stretched back over the head, coming nicely.
gfs7806@aol.com

This post was edited
RE: are you glad that you were circumsized reply

Hi Francis, you are right about the "club" aspect, it's nice to belong abd seeing other members. I def feel a link with other cut blokes I can see in the showers. In terms of the need for moisturising, no not am issue here - nice and smooth

This post was edited

Yes, I am glad I am circumcised.I was circumcised at my own request at 23 and made a revision at 33 (I'm 40 now). It was done primarely for cosmetic and and sexual reasons because I've always liked the nice, nude and fresh look of a complete nude penis as the circumcised penis are.

This post was edited