Hot Diggity Dog!!

My sweet wife and I get to go to our favorite nudist resort for the Memorial Day weekend...leaving this morning after a quick trip to the vet.
I can't wait! Lone Star Resort, here we come!

This topic was edited
RE: Hot Diggity Dog!!

Have a wonderful time, Gator!

We get to spend a day at Gunnison Beach w/some TN friends. Really looking forward to it. Anyone else have nude plans for the long weekend?

This post was edited

Wish we did. Timberline Resort in Crab Orchard, Tennessee is opening this weekend. Glad to have another option in this state. Wish we could be there for the opening festivities.

This post was edited

While I would like to spend the entire weekend completely nude, which would be easy for me as I live in a clothing optional community and spend most of my time nude, there is a Memorial Day Parade in the town closest to where I live and a group of us join in the Parade. I am planning on driving one of the golf carts we will take there and I have whiffle balls and Frisbees to throw into the crowd of spectators. While everyone will know we are from the local nudist resort we will still be dressed while in town.

This post was edited

Is a Hot Diggity Dog like a Hot Dog but with special seasonings?

This post was edited

How about at sporting events? I'd bet they'd sell like hot cakes, except that they aren't hot cakes.

This post was edited

How about at sporting events? I'd bet they'd sell like hot cakes, except that they aren't hot cakes.
Nor are they Hot Diggity cakes!
Gator1

This post was edited