Big Announcement :: A movement to keep the peace

True Nudists has come a long way since its launch in 2008. The community has grown to well over 110,000 users worldwide. True Nudists has always tried to differentiate from fellow nudist sites by staying true to the non-sexual environment that true naturists and nudists throughout the world live by. With a site this large there will always be some that have a different idea of what nudism means. With the launch of our new site the goal was give the user more control over flagging those that bring a sexual element to the site. As we're seeing this may not be the most beneficial way to deal with the issue at hand. True Nudists is for True Nudists, and to keep it that way we're providing "other" users a platform they can enjoy as well.

I've created a duplicate site called True Swingers. True Swingers is a site that may better benefit those who fall outside the lines of nudism. I feel that if there is an option for these users who are on TN it might help keep everyone happy. I've created a method for users to easily transfer their profile to TS if they choose. Hopefully this can alleviate some of the sexual elements on True Nudists and be a better fit for the True Swingers users lifestyle.

True Nudists has an amazing community of people. You help make the site what it is and you are appreciated. If True Swingers is a better fit for you thats fine. Everyone should have a site to meet like minded people. We are accepting of all lifestyle choices. Feel free to stay or switch over. Just know that you have an option that might be a better fit.

Click here to duplicate or move your profile to trueswingers.com

This topic was edited
RE: Big Announcement :: A movement to keep the peace

Well done, TT1.
Although there are some annoying little things still to be ironed out on this site, I feel that the most important issue has now been addressed. This is the best news ever a true nudist like myself could hope for.
I will say that the new site has seen less of the swingers on the forum, but now it should soon be true to the name truenudists.
Thank you TT1, you are human after all, may we all now enjoy that which we signed up for.
MOW.

This post was edited

Great idea and I do so applaud you...but perhaps you also need to have another site designated to "Those Who Like To Masturbate On Cam"...... Tongue is planted firmly in cheek!Such a site already exists: it's called Cam4.

This post was edited

The urge to have a duplicate profile on true swingers to see how many of our friends are on there is pretty tempting. Then again my wife was hit on by so called true nudists certified the first time we met them at a nuditst resort. It even says right in their profile We are not swingers! I repeat we are not swingers. Oh well.

This post was edited

The urge to have a duplicate profile on true swingers to see how many of our friends are on there is pretty tempting.(8)
You don't need a duplicate profile to see who's on there. All you have to do is google trueswingers and the site comes up, then just click on search swingers. 20 minutes ago the membership was 44, now it is 47, so at that rate the membership should rise rapidly over the next week or so.
It's not something I would want to join. Whenever I feel like swinging, then I just head for the nearest tree, and pretend to be a monkey. To me that is swinging.

This post was edited

Great idea and I do so applaud you...but perhaps you also need to have another site designated to "Those Who Like To Masturbate On Cam"...... Tongue is planted firmly in cheek!Such a site already exists: it's called Cam4.
#9 There is also Zoig and Camfuze for those who wish to cam their wanking. As for this new site TrueSwinger--- SLS and others similar have been around for ages! TrueNudist will never be rid of prevs (male or female)and the likes... It is sad, but true.....just MY own opinion.

This post was edited

The urge to have a duplicate profile on true swingers to see how many of our friends are on there is pretty tempting. Then again my wife was hit on by so called true nudists certified the first time we met them at a nuditst resort. It even says right in their profile We are not swingers! I repeat we are not swingers. Oh well.
Nah. Not me, no temptation whatsoever. We have friends IRL and here who are swingers AND nudists. They know the difference between the two and keep it separate. I really don't care which of my friends from here are on the other site. They obviously have enough respect for my choices to not advocate the swinger lifestyle to me and I gladly respect theirs.
Great idea, TT1. Hope it works!
Jen

This post was edited

Maybe now some of these dirty people will leave.

This post was edited

I think in principal this is a good idea but with the same rules as TN how can the new site cater for those who don't fit here. It is flaunting the rules here which annoys people and I can't see whypeople who tend to do thatwould be tempted to move to a site which has the same rules.
To cater for the 'others' the TS site needs to have rules which are different to those on here.
I have also heard varying views on what swinging is, from fairly liberal to a practice involving couples only. Which definition is being applied on the new site? If the 'couples only' then all 'single people' - i.e. those who live alone or whosepartners are not interested in nudism - will have to stay on TN.

This post was edited

(15)
I've just had a quick look and there are now 423 swinging profiles, of which 63 are from the UK. The site is growing fast. How much this will benefit us here on truenudists, remains to be seen, but it's certainly a step in the right direction. All TT1 needs now, is to have another site called truepervs and then we should really be left with mostly true nudists on here.

This post was edited

(666)
We'll all still be here - alternatives or not.
Wise spreading of the genre, anyway. Thanks TT1. Bless.

This post was edited