RE: Being "caught"

Today Ive lived a very funny thing when I went to ride on bycicle. Some weeks ago I discovered a little old ruined castle and a ruined church more or less near my home with really nice sights so I decided to drop my pant and spend some time nude in the nature. But today when I arrived to those places I saw a police car parked and nobody was inside so I took a look to the area and saw a figure going inside the church. Trusting that police men is returning back to the car and leave the area I placed on the opposite of the church and knowing that in Spain public nudity is not an ilegal matter I dropped again my pants and sat down on rock to enjoy the sights. 5 minutes later when I was absorbed by the landscape I started to hear a woman voice who was coming from my back and when turn my head to see who was I found the pair of policemen, one man and one woman, looking at me while they were walking. Even knowing there was no law against to be nude in public places I clearly put my pants back while both policemen continued walking away by a ten meters path far away from me and stopped under a tree. The funny thing of this story was to see the police woman who didnt known where to look hidden behind the tree while he was answering his celular with a strange smile on his face while he was looking at me.
Id never thought they would have this reaction but they turned around and went without any problem... they went in such silence that I didnt realize when the car was started
Of course when they turn around the corner walking I dropped my pants again

This post was edited

I have been camping naked in the Everglades National Park since 1993. I was very careful in 1993 not to let anyone see me. In 1994, the Florida Supreme Court ruled that simple nudity without nude behavior does not violate Florida's Indecent Exposure law.
From 1994 on, I have not covered up when people approach once I am in the Everglades backcountry. I have met park rangers twice, the coast guard once, and the Florida Marine Patrol once, all while I was nude. In each case, they simply wanted to see my camping permit, or life jacket, boat registration, etc. None of them have ever said a word about my nudity, and I never tried to hide it.
When the ranger wanted to see my permit, I had to get out of my lawn chair to get the permit out of the tent. I then stood there talking with the ranger on the open beach for several minutes, so there was no possibility that he just didn't notice I was nude.
I have occaisionally seen others fishing or skinnydipping nude in the Everglades park, and I only go when there's not many (if any) other people there. Apparently, nudity is common enough that it is a non issue with the rangers.

This post was edited

Yep, walked out into the back garden one day to see one of the neighbors working on his roof!

This post was edited

I have been camping naked in the Everglades National Park since 1993. I was very careful in 1993 not to let anyone see me. In 1994, the Florida Supreme Court ruled that simple nudity without nude behavior does not violate Florida's Indecent Exposure law.From 1994 on, I have not covered up when people approach once I am in the Everglades backcountry. I have met park rangers twice, the coast guard once, and the Florida Marine Patrol once, all while I was nude. In each case, they simply wanted to see my camping permit, or life jacket, boat registration, etc. None of them have ever said a word about my nudity, and I never tried to hide it.When the ranger wanted to see my permit, I had to get out of my lawn chair to get the permit out of the tent. I then stood there talking with the ranger on the open beach for several minutes, so there was no possibility that he just didn't notice I was nude.I have occaisionally seen others fishing or skinnydipping nude in the Everglades park, and I only go when there's not many (if any) other people there. Apparently, nudity is common enough that it is a non issue with the rangers.This is exactly as it should be in all National Parks and other remote places.

This post was edited

I was on a backpacking trip in June of 2007. I was sitting in my tent just after sunset when I suddenly realized I
had never put up my signs. I have 2 lightweight signs which read
"Nudists in the Area" which I like to post to forwarn other
hikers/campers. I really didn't expect any this trip, but I like to be
'safe' in the sense of not alarming other campers by unexpectedly
appearing nude.
I fished the signs from my pack, and headed for the trail on the
other side of the pond. (I place the signs on the trail where hikers
going either direction will see them before turning off the trail to the
pond campsite.)
Before I could reach the actual trail, I heard a female voice say 'Oh
great'. I saw no one, but realized that from the northbound trail
approaching the pond, my tent would be visible as you come down the
hill. I started to head back to camp, then realized I would be fully
visible to the hiker(s). But I also realized that it would be more
awkward if they came on into the campsite with me hiding behind the one
clump of bushes on the path into camp.
So I walked back to camp, hearing them chatting normally behind me.
When I got to camp and looked back they were gone. I don't know if they
had looked my way or not, but their conversation didn't indicate it. I
decided my signs could wait till morning.
I was up before 7 AM and was hungry. I took my cookpot and two signs
to the pond. I decided to get the signage out of the way first, so I
posted them and got water to boil for breakfast. I had only gone a few
steps with the water when I heard a female voice ask 'what's this?'.
Three college-age girls were standing there looking at my nudist sign.
It sounded like one of them said it was there last night, but I'm not
sure if that's what she said.
They looked my way. There was nowhere to go, they had just seen the
sign, and there were 3 of them so I didn't think they would feel
threatened, so I continued walking back to camp, water pot in hand,
casual as possible. I said Good Morning as I passed them.
They were quiet till they were out of sight, at which point I heard giggles. Guess they weren't too freaked out.

This post was edited
RE:Being "caught"

I was booked into an hotel I hadn't stayed in before. As is my want I wander around my room naked all the time. One wall had a curtain covering the full length. In the morning I decided to let the morning in and without thinking I pulled the curtains wide open only to find that the window opened onto the restaurant in the atrium. I was so stunned that I stood there for a couple of seconds before realizing what I'd done. Not sure if anyone noticed, but I still had a great breakfast.

This post was edited
RE:Being "caught"

I had a similar thing happen to me when I was in the Philippines, I was staying in a condotel they call it that and arrived late in the night, when I awoke in the morning I went out to the kitchen to make coffee, still a little asleep I walked through the living area and into the kitchen, turned on the coffee pot and turned to go and get ready for the day, I walked into the living room and them noticed the wall high windows and that there was a business complex right across the street, I was standing there naked and noticed that there were a few people standing there at their windows, some were women and men at different windows, no where to hide so I just waved!!!! I had a few wave and a few with thumbs up!!! I was staying there a few days so every morning was a coffee show!!

This post was edited