A question on pics

The topic of genitalia and headless pics came up on another topic on the forums and instead of hijacking thier thread (lol...as I tend to do) I figured I would start my own.

It got me thinking, because this poster had mentioned he has seen many headless shots of women who are showing pubicarea downstairs (lol..I'm trying to be politically correct here and it's very hard for me, so bear with lol) and I've seen my share of those kinds of pics as well. The guidelines state that if you are going to show genitals, you have to show a face. Since a womans genitals are on the inside, I'm thinking that unless they are showing pink, they are withinthe guidelines. Any thoughts on that? Would love to hear TT1's views on it if he happens to have the time and trips over this thread, but all thoughts are welcome. It's just something that made me go hmmm. lol

This topic was edited
RE: A question on pics

Good point there, Swifty. IMHO if it's along the lines of a spreadeagle shot or one leg up where the female genitalia is exposedthen that would count. But spread eagle shots and crotch shots aren't allowed anyway regardless if one's head is in it (the pic) or not. What do you think?

Jen

This post was edited

Yeah Cuddle, that's what I'm thinking too. But I'm also thinking alot of the people who are complaining about headless women don't really know where the genitalia is. Like if you have a pic of a woman standing naked minus the head, there's no real gental's showing and hence I would think it would be ok. You know what I mean?

This post was edited

With this thought in mind, my search for photos that i can post is limited....kind of difficult to get all of myself in a photo..........i've deleted many photos that was headless in the past. Guess i need a taller camera...........lol

This post was edited

With this thought in mind, my search for photos that i can post is limited....kind of difficult to get all of myself in a photo..........i've deleted many photos that was headless in the past. Guess i need a taller camera...........lol

LOL, Hightop...you must be reeeeeally tall!

This post was edited

Yeah Cuddle, that's what I'm thinking too. But I'm also thinking alot of the people who are complaining about headless women don't really know where the genitalia is. Like if you have a pic of a woman standing naked minus the head, there's no real gental's showing and hence I would think it would be ok. You know what I mean?

Okay, Swifty, you got me thinking as well. I agree with you that most people who are complaining don't know where (or even what for that matter) female genitalia is. All seem tounderstand thatthe vagina is female genitalia, but I'm not sure everyone knows where or what the vagina is, for clarification to those who don't know the vagina is the passageway that leads to the uterus. It is internal. If you can see it, you have x-ray vision. But that isonly one part of the female genitalia.So here's a little basicAnatomy 101:
Internal female genitalia (ifanyone can see any of these in a picturethey have x-ray vision):
Vagina
Cervix
Uterus
Fallopian Tubes
Ovaries

External Female Genitalia (Ifanyone cansee any of these in a picture,either yourface must also be in the picture or you are in a position thatmay not be allowed on this site):
Clitoris
Prepuce (hood of the clitoris)
Labia Majora
Hymen
Perineum
Labia Minora
Urethral Orifice
Vestibule (opening of the vagina)
EDITED OUT (Oops! Didn't mean to include when I copied and pasted from medical journal)

I understand (and can empathize) why there is a feeling of inequality as to why pics of headless females are more acceptable than pics of headless males. But the fact remains that even a woman's external genitalia is pretty much "hidden" while a man's external genitalia is as visible as any limb on their body. And TT1 has made the rule that if your genitalia is visible in the pic, then so must your face.

I think that should pretty much spell it all out for those who don't understand!

Jen

This post was edited

Okay, Swifty, you got me thinking as well. I agree with you that most people who are complaining don't know where (or even what for that matter) female genitalia is. All seem tounderstand thatthe vagina is female genitalia, but I'm not sure everyone knows where or what the vagina is, for clarification to those who don't know the vagina is the passageway that leads to the uterus. It is internal. If you can see it, you have x-ray vision. But that isonly one part of the female genitalia.So here's a little basicAnatomy 101:
Internal female genitalia (ifanyone can see any of these in a picturethey have x-ray vision):
Vagina
Cervix
Uterus
Fallopian Tubes
Ovaries

External Female Genitalia (Ifanyone cansee any of these in a picture,either yourface must also be in the picture or you are in a position thatmay not be allowed on this site):
Clitoris
Prepuce (hood of the clitoris)
Labia Majora
Hymen
Perineum
Labia Minora
Urethral Orifice
Vestibule (opening of the vagina)
Anus

I understand (and can empathize) why there is a feeling of inequality as to why pics of headless females are more acceptable than pics of headless males. But the fact remains that even a woman's external genitalia is pretty much "hidden" while a man's external genitalia is as visible as any limb on their body. And TT1 has made the rule that if your genitalia is visible in the pic, then so must your face.

I think that should pretty much spell it all out for those who don't understand!

Jen

lol...Good explanation there Cuddle! lmao...I'm thinking you almost need to have a PHD to be a mod here. :P

This post was edited

well if we're getting anatomical, the anus isn't actually part of the genitalia, though it is close by in the neighbourhood ...

LOL, Onthebeach...you are absolutely correct. Have edited the post, meant to delete that when I copied and pasted the list from a medical journal. Good catch. (Of course my oops will be listed forever now as Swifty quoted me...lol)

This post was edited

concerning the labia,some women' actually protrude and are visable when just standing,and even fewe women have extra long clitoris that can be seen when nude. when i married my wife she was embarressed about her labia and was afraid that i would not like them.(don't tell her i told anyone,lol).i guess there would be a lot of pics i coul not show of my wife(mostly because she won't let me take any) ken

Ken...all it means is that if you do post a picture of her and her genitals are showing, so must her face. Swifty brought the whole subject up because there seemed to be confusion among some members as to what female genitals were. Somestated that the vagina should not be visible in pics without heads. LOL...it's not since the vagina is an internal organ! Somestatedthat breasts should not be visible in pics without heads. Why not? Breasts aren't genitalia...

My post was just a simple, basic listing of what the female genitalia is to clarify for those who weren't sure, lol.

Have a great nude day everyone

This post was edited