Nude First Aid

Hi All, I offer accredited First Aid and other courses Nude. Discounted to members

This topic was edited
RE: Nude First Aid

Gee ya think people would take you seriously if you had a public profile. It's like buying from a telephone marketer you have no idea who your dealing with.

This post was edited

Spam... reported!

This post was edited

Gee ya think people would take you seriously if you had a public profile. It's like buying from a telephone marketer you have no idea who your dealing with.Not to mention, no clue as to what hemisphere he's in. (I'll assume that he's somewhere on planet earth.)

This post was edited

Gee ya think people would take you seriously if you had a public profile. It's like buying from a telephone marketer you have no idea who your dealing with.Not to mention, no clue as to what hemisphere he's in. (I'll assume that he's somewhere on planet earth.)
Well a click on the "more info" tab tells that he is located in Wokingham, Berkshire, England. Although I have to agree with you I would be loath to agree anything with someone who provides no info about themselves.

This post was edited

Thanks for your attention and ability to investigate further and discover I am actually on planet earth. Would be lovely to find out what more I could possibly add to my profile to tell people more about myself? Constructive criticism is always welcome (Emphasis on CONSTRUCTIVE). Thanks :)

This post was edited

Not spam, spam is aimed at someone - you found me. Reported but nothing done as I have not violated anyone by my modest post. Thanks though, and should you not like any other posts I may suggest just moving on from them. Not everyone needs to be reported or "spanked". Regards, Rory

This post was edited

Simple solution to this, message and ask what you would like to see and know. I am quite amicable and open, and dont bite. Thanks, but not really constructive criticism, which is gladly accepted.

This post was edited

If we could see your profile then we would be able to give you feed-back; but we do not have access to it. The words chicken and egg come to mind!

This post was edited

Perfect, thanks for letting me know. I have now rectified my settings, thanks!

This post was edited

Sorry, no offense, but "Rules for posting" may not be the right spot for it.

This post was edited