Deleting Bulletins

Is there a way to delete "Bulletins" after they are reviewed? Also, are bulletins limited to just your "Friends" group? Thanks.

This topic was edited
RE: Deleting Bulletins

Is there a way to delete "Bulletins" after they are reviewed? Also, are bulletins limited to just your "Friends" group? Thanks.

Hi Dick, NoI don't believe there is a way to delete bulletins. They are listed 10 at a time, as each new bulletin is posted the oldest one will automatically drop off.

Yes, bulletins are only posted to those that are on your friends list.

Hope thathelps!

Jen

This post was edited

Jen, thanks for the answers to both questions. Have a great nude day, I am!
Dick

This post was edited

Yes, i had an issue a few days ago of someone sending quite a few personal messages to folk on bulletins, so basically they were using up my bulletin space. I wrote I thought quite nicely pointing out the problem of only having the last 10 bulletins from my friends and this used space and could he please message folk directly or I would have to consider removing him as a friend. He err then did the friend deletion himself and sent me a short message confirming our friendship was no more. Well, guess it was problem solved in this case

Hehe...Yeah, I've deleted people for cluttering up the bulletins too. It's a great sentiment and all, but space is limited. lol...Saying that though I guess I've been guilty of that too....oops.

This post was edited