fetish

for some weird reason watch guys and gals get their head shaved turns me on any thoughts lol i dont no how to stop it lol

This topic was edited
RE: fetish

Ok this one with his private profile just proved he is NOT a True Nudist but just another little TROLL looking to find someone to help his jollies.

This post was edited

If you're looking to meet nudists, this is the place. If you want to meet people with shaved heads, go to a search engine and search "People with shaved heads". Happy hunting.

This post was edited

The prudishness of this site continues to amaze me. There are discussions about shaved pubes, using testicles as navigation devices, having epiphanies at urinals, and a whole host of other topics, yet when someone asks about being intrigued about heads being shaved, the morals police come out. So what if the writer isn't a TRUE NUDIST? For people who enjoy being naked and supposedly celebrate the human body, there sure are a lot of hypocrites on here.

This post was edited

i am here to meet nudists altho it is my first time, so i am a newbie i was just curious and thought would be a good topic for discussion

This post was edited

As if half the other topics on this site aren't about fetishes. You'd be surprised (or maybe you wouldn't be) what some people find to be of interest from a sexual standpoint.

This post was edited

I think the Sex and Sexuality forum may be a better place for this thread.

This post was edited

I think one gets on very shaky ground when one claims to speak for everyone in this room.

This post was edited

Maybe it would be better to ask, "Does anybody know of a group/web site pertaining to head shaving fetishes?" Obviously, there are individuals that wrote the doctrine on what true nudism is (not).
Maybe put this request/interest in you profile, under interests or people you want to meet.
Good luck!!
Peace!
Rich

This post was edited

OTOH, n00bs chiding old-timers for knowing what the prevailing opinion is on TN are doing double-axels on 1/4" ice.OTOH, n00bs ?

This post was edited