Looking for ways to be nude.

Hey everyone, im looking for things and places i can be nude. Sadly i have 3 roommates who would get super mad at me if i did it around here :( I wished i lied alone so i could be nude or at least around people who dont care.

This topic was edited
RE: Looking for ways to be nude.

First thing I would do is to start looking for another place to live. You can tell your present room mates that you are planning to move and the reason for your move; that you want to hang around the house naked. Maybe you would find out that some of them want to do the same thing. If you do move out to your own place, you can advertize for room mates and set the house rules. If you can swing a few months of paying the full rent, I'm sure that eventually you'll find like minded individuals to share in the rent. Good luck.

This post was edited

thanks man :DIve only got 3 months left of living here so im going to stick it out, but i want to eitehr live on my own or find a guy whos cool with it for my next place

This post was edited

I live near the Canadian border in the US and all of the places that I could recommend for getting naked are pretty much SNOWBOUND. So, find a nudist resort near you that is open 365/year. There is one near me that is open year round and has a lot of great indoor possibilities: pool, sauna, fitness, big screen televisions, nice big wood burning stove to relax near. Now, in the summer time, there are lots of places to get naked. Go to the forests! We do! Myself, I never went naked until I married. My wife loves it and so I came to love it. We are always trying to find great outdoor places to go nude. We may try the social part of nudism, later this year. ;-) Now, I would love to entertain friends, in my home, in the nude just because I like to be naked in my own home. Hopefully, you will find the situation that you are looking for, good luck!

This post was edited

thanks man, i dont think there are many resorts around here let alone ones open year round sadly :(i want to try the forest thing just dont know where to go, cant go to a busy one lol

This post was edited

yeah i do that too at the gym and hit the sauna too. i want to find a sun bathing spot but havent been able to yet :( i sent you a friend request

This post was edited

i do that too, its great :D

This post was edited