Young Nudist Spots?

Does anyone know of any nudist spots targeted specifically towards young people? My girlfriend and I want to try the whole nudist thing out, but it would be nice to find a group close in age to us. Also, are there any young nudists in Georgia on here?

This topic was edited
RE: Young Nudist Spots?

Well Drew if your social nudist activity will be as private as your profile then maybe you should keep it that way. However if your a serious nudist who wishes answers from the regulars here I would advise making your profile public so we all know who we are answering and what your intentions here is.

This post was edited

Yes Drew, Mallard is right. Most true nudists are reluctant to communicate with people hiding behind a private profile. We don't know if you're genuine or fake.

This post was edited

I do not usually respond to people with private accounts, but this is an issue that I have some knowledge about and I'd like to give everyone a little insight on the subject from my prospective.
I once owned a business that was directed to the youth market and it was a disaster. Besides being short on money, young people are usually looking to the most value for their money. That's a nice way of saying that there is a lot of cheating going on. One paying customerwill often attempt to bring several other non-payers in with them. Besides the cheating we always had to be on guard for outright stealing and vandalism. Being in a business directed at the youth market most of our employees were young and a lot of them had too many "friends" that they would do favors for. I could give you a lot of examples of what went on but it will suffice to say that it was an untenable situation. The unfortunate thing was that the problems were caused by a very small percentage of the customers, but that small percentage easily put the business into the red when you're working on a tight profit margin.
Expensive lesson learned: If anyone is considering opening a business, I would suggest that they direct it to people who have money to spend and are willing to spend it on what you have to offer.

This post was edited

SORRY Guys!--Can't come to our ADULT Resort until 21!--Sunaura Adult Resort in N/W Ind.---About 40min from Chicago! THANKS Smoothie

This post was edited

Young nudist spots. Yes, they can be a problem , but with the right medication, they should soon clear up.

This post was edited

Well Drew if your social nudist activity will be as private as your profile then maybe you should keep it that way. However if your a serious nudist who wishes answers from the regulars here I would advise making your profile public so we all know who we are answering and what your intentions here is.What do you mean? Sorry, I'm new to the site; I don't know what your mean by a private/public profile.

This post was edited

Well Drew if your social nudist activity will be as private as your profile then maybe you should keep it that way. However if your a serious nudist who wishes answers from the regulars here I would advise making your profile public so we all know who we are answering and what your intentions here is.What do you mean? Sorry, I'm new to the site; I don't know what your mean by a private/public profile.
In the top lefthand corner of your home page, you will see- Edit My Profile. Click that and then choose- Privacy Settings. You then have different options to allow what peole can view about you.

This post was edited