Hidden Beach Resort Mexico

Hidden Beach Resort in Mexico is a wonderful delightful place. It is the closest you will get to a 5 star all-inclusive nudist resort. It is called HBR for short. Take the time to look it up. Itwill be one of your favorite places to visit in the future. We meet folks from all over. The food and beverages are above par. The rooms are beautiful. The beach is a tad small, but you canfeed the fish! The staff will know your name and what you drink in one day. We like to go at New Year very international crowd. Then again the middle of June with the Rowdys. Get Naked Get a Life.
Jere & Sandy AZ

This topic was edited
RE: Hidden Beach Resort Mexico

My sweet wife and I are hoping to get to HBR in June of 2010. Can't wait!

This post was edited
Headed to HBR on February

Booked for February, can't wait to get there.

This post was edited
RE: Headed to HBR on February

So how was it?We're trying to get there in April '12. How is the weather there around March-April?
E&J

This post was edited
RE: Headed to HBR on February

we were there for our 30th anniversary. it is a 5 star resort. the staff treat you great, and the other guests were fun to be with. email me for any further info.

robby

This post was edited
i will be there in 1st week of nov. 2011

i am going there in the first week of nov. this year and i am going alone. will there be other singles? will it be accomodating to single male?

This post was edited
RE: Hidden Beach Resort Mexico

Could not agree more that it is a great place. Just returned from a week there . . .Pete

This post was edited