Comparison of clubs

I am traveling into Chicago for two weeks surrounding the July 4th weekend. I am considering staying that weekend at Valley View in Cambridge WI, Aurora in Hixton WI, or 40 Acre at Londell MO. Does any one have opinions to share about any of these? I prefer a somewhat lively place. Thanks

This topic was edited
RE: Comparison of clubs

I've been to the 40 Acre Club and recommend it highly.

I've been to 40 Acres and found it pleasant.

This post was edited

I know this is an old topic but I wanted to weigh in on Valley View. I started visiting there this last summer and have found it to be very nice. When I have time to get out for a day in the sun and do not wish to take the extra time to get out to Mazo, Valley View is perfect. Heck, they even have WiFi. My wife has not yet joined me there as she still likes Mazo.
I am looking forward to warmer weather as I wouold like to try Aurora. Can anyone fill us in on Aurora?

This post was edited

All I know is what I've read on the search engines about Aurora. The Rocky Mountain Naturists also visit that park.
Cheri

This post was edited

I wonder if you are thinking of the Colorado locations.
Valley View here is a nice little 15ish acre club near Madison Wisconsin.
Aurora is a bigger place up north.

I have to add though that I am looking for reasons to get out to Colorado so I can visit the Valley View/Orient Land Trust out there.

This post was edited