Turk Nudistler

Turk NudistlerSelam
Oncelikle Avrupa ve dunya nudistlerini imrenerek izledigimiz bir gercek. Bizde gercek nudistler olarak ulkemizde Turkiyede ard niyetsiz nudist toplantilar yapabilmeliyiz diye dusunuyorum. Hicbir onfikir ve ard Niyet olmadan seksuel durtulerimizi deprestirmeden, free Ortam yaratabilirmiyiz acaba? Tavla Okey partileri gibi TV izleme mac seyretme dizi film izleme gibi gunluk ihtiyaclarimizi yapabilecegimiz guncel olaylari nudist ortamda gerceklestirebilirmiyiz diye merak etmekteyim.
Ciddi Dsnen kaliteli seviyeli arkadaslarimizi Bir ortamda toplanmaya Davet ediyorum.

This topic was edited
RE: Turk Nudistler Translated to English

Hi
First of all we follow the European and world nudistlerini a real envy. Following the meetings in Turkey in our country as a nudist nudist niyetsiz us we need to make real, I think. Without intent, and then deprestirmeden onfikir no sexual impulses, free media yaratabilirmiyiz I wonder? Backgammon Rummy series of parties, watching movies, such as TV viewing, such as mac-day needs, we can do to watch the current events are wondering gerceklestirebilirmiyiz nudist environment.
You who would like to invite the media to gather high-quality level of serious Dsnen.

This post was edited
Turk Nudistler

Hi Turkish NudistFirst of all nudist world envy of Europe watched a reality. We will then, without a real nudist naked in Turkey as a country, I think we need to make the meetings. Without intent of any preliminary ideas, and then remembering his sexual impulses, wonder whether we can create a free media? Backgammon Rummy game series movie viewing parties to watch the match, such as TV viewing current events daily needs, we can do wonder if we can perform in environments are bare.I invite you who gather in an environment of serious minded quality level.Thank you..

This post was edited