White Tail 6/29 & 6/30

Hey all. My wife and I are heading to Wite tail on June 29&30th. Anyone going to be up there? We are looking to meet some folks as we only have a couple of freinds up there..

This topic was edited
RE: White Tail 6/29 & 6/30

I will be attending a meeting in D.C. However, given the warmer weather, I bet you will find plenty of new friends there. Have fun, I will be jealous

This post was edited

I too will be jealous..lol. I've been trying to get there for the longest time. On my vacation home to the states, WTR will be on my list of things to go to. I will miss Beach Fest by a few weeks. Maybe Labor Day? Good luck and have fun!

This post was edited

Won't be there that weekend but will be there Aug. 5th, 6th and 7th for Beachfest. Hope to see you there.

This post was edited

Me, and the kids should be up there camping...Going to get up there Fri night kinda late (After 7) but we have our reservations.....Hope to see some people up there...we will be out there until Sun sometime....

This post was edited

We will also be getting up there Friday night. We teach Sunday School at our Church so we will be pulling out early Sunday. Hope to see ya all!

This post was edited

will be up there with ranger as of now!!

This post was edited