Midnight Naked Bass Fishing

During the recent hot spell I took theopportunity to do some naked bass fishing. I had to wait till after dark because our place is on a lake with many other houses. The mosquitoes aren't bad this year, but I still had to spray down with DEET. I can honestly say that it was one of the most enjoyable fishing trips I have ever taken. I didn't hurt that I managed to land a 4 pounder. Since I was a kid I have gotten naked every chance I could indoors and out. It's been quite a relief to find out that there are many people out there that are of a like mind. I for sure would like to try social nudity sometime, preferably accompanied by my wife. I don't think that will happen any time soon, so until then, I will continue to strip in private.

This topic was edited
RE: Midnight Naked Bass Fishing

I just went naked bass fishing yesterday. It was awesome. Caught my biggest fish naked about 4 pounds. Somewhere on the California Delta.

This post was edited

Did you actually run into other naked boaters?

This post was edited

Caught my biggest fish naked about 4 pounds.That is not unusual,all fishare naked.

This post was edited

as being rather knowledgable on the subject of fish, i would have to concur that all fish are naked, even those singing billy bass.

This post was edited

Did you actually run into other naked boaters?Not that day but i've seen alot of nude sunbathing and boob flashing out there over the years,

This post was edited

Not the most social nude thing I have heard of.

This post was edited

No lake patrol? They are everywhere we turn on lake norman, ncTwo sherrifs for 1000 miles of waterways. Not much of a chance of getting busted. On the weekdays you might not even see another boat much less the law. I probably wouldn't do it on a summer weekend though.

This post was edited