7/21 Luau in Hopkins, SC

This event in Hopkins, SC starting @ 2pm on July 21st will be a pool party with
a luau potluck dinner to include barbecue, grilled shrimp and whatever attendees
bring to compliment the meal such as a whole pineapple cut up (I can help with
that) or any dessert/sides. Please let me know no later than Wednesday, 7/19 so
we can arrange a full meal.
On the property is a pool, hot tub,
volleyball (land and water). The guest house is available now for overnight
guests with reservations. There is no charge for overnight, but donations are
appreciated since there is air conditioning and a refrigerator in the building.

This topic was edited
RE: 7/21 Luau in Hopkins, SC

well I am sorry bout that but didn't see a separated box to check. I went back and checked the complicated one our divorce just hasn't been finalized. Do I need to get a letter from my x to show you or a copy of our app. for separation? May be you should take a vote on it.The Carolinas do not have any legal separation. Our legal advisor has told us time and again to wait till someone is indeed single (divorced) till they are welcome to apply. In this sue happy environment in which we live, we abide by what our lawyers tell us.

This post was edited
RE: 7/21 Luau in Hopkins, SC

That's bull shit you never contacted any lawyer if you had they would have told you that a person has to be legally separated for a year in order to applied for a divorce bitch. I told you what happened you can either beleave me or not I really don't give a damn always a asshole if the rest of you are like her god help you all.Not only is my husband a retired lawyer, we have club members and friends who are also lawyers. Please check out the legalities. Yes, you might have to be separated, but there is no term, Legal Separation...at least in SC.

This post was edited