Hi Everyone! I just joined less than a week ago and I've already received such a warm welcome -thanks everyone!
Up until a few years ago I didn't think of myself as a nudist, I just knew I was naked a lot. every chance I got! I have been celebrating the nude quite a bit over the past few years and getting to know other nudists online and that's how I found out about truenudists.
I'm an artist specializing in nudes, I find endless fascination with the human body, it's beauty and fragility. and mine is feeling particularly fragile right now! Melbourne winters are coooold! - too cold for skin most days :( I'm looking forward to being back into spring and summer where it is perfect to be natural.
um, what else, I write a blog dedicated to the nude in art and often look into the controversies about nude censorship. it's something that really riles me, that so many people automatically associate nudes with sex. grrr!
so I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, feel free to ask me any questions and all the rest!

This topic was edited
RE: Newbie

Welcome to the site, and Jenn offered some great advice. I have met a lot of great people on here, some in person and some only online, but most here are very nice and will help in any way they can.
Thomas

This post was edited

Just like you I'm relativly new to nudism and also discovered this site just yesterday. Welcome aboard :-)

This post was edited

Hi minx, welcome to the the site,

you too Northstar!

This post was edited
wow!

thankyou all for the warm welcome! I feel really lucky to have met everyone here. I'm sorry if I am a little slow in responding to all the private messages! thanks for the tips Jen, it sounds like a great group and I really look forward to knowing everyone better!

This post was edited