RE: FORUM SCRABBLE Part XVII

Hmm, odd, can't access next page, but I know there is one more post...

This post was edited

With my previous post, adding LIDO, we're at 1 490 words. Heading 1 500!
Suggestion to all participants here: See posts no. 71 and 72 regarding editing to get rid of unwanted double line-feed.
/Andy

This post was edited

Come on guys and dolls... there are at least more than one way to continue from LIDO...

This post was edited

Sorry to miss the two first lines when adding post # 89, I didn't check that when copying the previous post # 88. The two first lines were in fact missing already in that post, I can see that now.
/Andy

This post was edited

When copying Knarfje's unedited post with double line-feed my new post got another extra double line feed. I opened the post again for editing, did no more than submit again and then I got rid of at least the extra double line feed. But still double line feed, so just opend for editing again and submitted, and - voil - the result is a post with spacesaving text without unwanted double line feeds.

This post was edited

...a humble request, referring to post # 71 and 72:
When submitting a post with all the words:
after submitting your post, please open your recent post for editing, then submit it again. No need to edit anything, just submit again.
When submitting again, the unwanted double line-feed disappear. This works also for previous posts.

This post was edited

...a humble request, referring to post # 71 and 72:When submitting a post with all the words: after submitting your post, please open your recent post for editing, then submit it again. No need to edit anything, just submit again.When submitting again, the unwanted double line-feed disappear. This works also for previous posts.

Andy, Does this really cause you stress? Relax, Don't Sweat The Small Shit.
Yepp, this causes a lot of unwanted scrolling. It's too much of scrolling already.
If the site master changed the system in order to show the posts in the opposite direction, I mean the latest posted FIRST instead of at the end, this would be less of a problem.

This post was edited

...a humble request, referring to post # 71 and 72:When submitting a post with all the words: after submitting your post, please open your recent post for editing, then submit it again. No need to edit anything, just submit again.When submitting again, the unwanted double line-feed disappear. This works also for previous posts.
Andy, Does this really cause you stress? Relax, Don't Sweat The Small Shit.
Yepp, this causes a lot of unwanted scrolling. It's too much of scrolling already.
If the site master changed the system in order to show the posts in the opposite direction, I mean the latest posted FIRST instead of at the end, this would be less of a problem.
Yeah you're right. It took me 9 seconds to scroll my posting and only 5 seconds to scroll Nicky's posting.
I could have saved the next in line 4 seconds.
If the site master changed the system in order to show the posts in the opposite direction nobody would read the other posts.
I still don't like the scrolling. And especially in THIS thread it's no reason to read ALL the previous posts in order to continue...

This post was edited

From time to time there are more important things in life than adding words here. But will be back later.

This post was edited

Oops! I'm slipping - let it get to 9 pages. Sorry!

The game has been continued on part 18

This post was edited