RE: At home last week

My first time was when I was in my 20's. I lived near an airodrome and shared the house with a flying instructor. It was a long, hot summer. I was building up my all-over tan when I noticed the flying school's planes coming over quite a lot. My house-mate said he brought his pupils over specially. I was just turning over to watch the latest fly past when a portly lady entered collecting for charity. SeeingI had no donation with me she quickly left.
My latest was a week ago. I was sat at this computor, just inside the window in the early evening with the light on.As I got up (Floodlit) to draw the curtains I didnt notice the person in the dark watching me. I was the talk of the pub that night.
There have been a few times in between.

This post was edited
RE: Caught Nude at Home

Only time, excepting a good friend of mine that knows I prefer being naked, was when I was sunning during a lunch break. I work at home and during the summer months, I'll use my "lunch hour" to catch some sun to maintain my tan. On this particular occasion, I dozed off when the lawn treatment guy decided to fertilize my property! A loud clearing of the throat woke me from my sun drenched slumber to see the poor fellow peeking around the corner of the house.
As he was obviously embarrassed and uncomfortable, I told me to continue while I got up, grabbing a towel and make a retreat into the confines of my house. I felt really bad for the guy. Perhaps many of these folks see this all the time, but this poor guy never had.
Curiously, the lawn maintenance people always come in the mornings now. LOL

This post was edited
RE: Caught Nude at Home

Wife and one of her girl friends were taking an out of town overnight trip. They were leaving early in the morning. I had gone out to garage nude ( we are always nude)and was checking her car over and decided to clean the windshield again as it was streaky from the cleaning the previous day. Well her friend got to our house about 10 minutes early unknown to me. So when I come from the garage to the kitchen there they both are having a cup of coffee staring right at mewith no place to goand I have to go past her friend to go to the bedroom to get some shorts. They both laughed a little and were smiling big time. I just said to her friend I guess you have me at a disadvantage, told the wife that the car was ready but I had cleaned the windshield again and I would put their luggage in as soon as I got some shorts. My wife had taken some semi-nudepics of her friend so she could give them to her then boy-friend, I and a male friendwere home when they were doing this and he was so turned on. So I had seen her andher pics and I guees that makes us even. When they got back the wife asked me about how I felt with her good friend seeing me totally nude (also totally shaved) ?? I told herit wasn't embarassing at all but actually feltreally good. She simply replied...interesting !!

This post was edited
RE: Caught Nude at home??

When I was in college my freshman roommate and I both slept naked and often were in our room naked but other guys on the floor didn't know it. It was a men's dormitory and most guys were naked around the showers and sometimes in the bathrooms but not usually in the public areas. It was late at night and we were both going to get into bed but had left the door unlocked and slightly ajar without realizing it. A friend opened it and came in to see us both naked and was really embarassed and shocked. We laughed about it but were careful about the door after that. At 18 we weren't ready to declare ourselves nudists even though we pretty much were!

This post was edited

This obviously wasn't the first time since I just shared that but about 5 years ago I was doing major renovation work on my house myself. It was extremely hot and humid and I was working in my living room nude except for work boots and usually a tool belt. This one afternoon I had a window open and screen removed and was bent over just below the window repairing a floor board when I heard someone say hello. I looked up to see the mailman (who is also a part-time policeman) smiling at the window! Now because I was on my knees and he was outside he could see my naked chest but couldn't see my lower body. He asked me how things were going and we chatted for a minute. At one point he stuck his head in very quickly to look around a bit at what I'd been talking about. I was back from the window enough that he could see I was nude but he either didn't realize it or just was very cool with it because he gave no reaction. He backed out and we talked another minute or so, I thought then from his expression and tone that maybe he had seen I was naked, but he was his usual smiling good natured self as he left. It's my house and I have the right to be naked and it was he who had his head in the window, so it was a non-issue. Plus I am frequently naked at home and I am comfortable with people seeing me nude. I think it was the fact that I was working naked in workboots that made me think others might see it as strange. But he never mentioned it.

This post was edited

First time ever caught nude was at the age of 6 when I would sleep naked with my bedroom door locked. My mother was curious why I locked the door and found a way to unlock it and caught me. Needless to say she wasn't too happy. As I got older I would stay at my grandparents farm on vacations. I would run around in the fields naked. I was caught then by my cousin and her neighboring friends. That turned out ok because I found they did the same so we would all be nude when we could. Now I'm older and like to work around my yard and garage nude. I live in the country. A couple times I was spotted by the nosey neighbor guy. Nothing was ever said. One time I heard a noise while in the garage with the door open and found a female real estate agent drumming up business standing there. Oh he'll! I though and grabbed my shorts. She apologized and so did I. She then said her speel and left. So now I shut the door.

This post was edited

I was having a weekend away in London, staying in a nice hotel. I had been out seeing some of the sights in the afternoon and it was a hot day, so when I got back to the hotel I had a quick shower then lay down on the bed, nude, to cool off for a bit and read my book for a little while before getting dressed to go out in the evening. I guess all the rushing around in the hot weather had taken more out of me than I thought because I fell asleep. Next thing I knew I awoke to find the maid next to the bed. She had knocked but getting no reply had unlocked the door and let herself in. She had a little laugh about it and said it was no problem but I quickly got up and threw on a robe while she serviced the room. I guess these type of things happen quite often in hotels and because I was obviously asleep when she came in it must have been obvious that I wasn't some kind of creep trying to get a cheap thrill.

This post was edited

I was having a weekend away in London, staying in a nice hotel. I had been out seeing some of the sights in the afternoon and it was a hot day, so when I got back to the hotel I had a quick shower then lay down on the bed, nude, to cool off for a bit and read my book for a little while before getting dressed to go out in the evening. I guess all the rushing around in the hot weather had taken more out of me than I thought because I fell asleep. Next thing I knew I awoke to find the maid next to the bed. She had knocked but getting no reply had unlocked the door and let herself in. She had a little laugh about it and said it was no problem but I quickly got up and threw on a robe while she serviced the room. I guess these type of things happen quite often in hotels and because I was obviously asleep when she came in it must have been obvious that I wasn't some kind of creep trying to get a cheap thrill.Hmm. Guess I didn't look at the subject properly as it was about getting caught at home and my story is about getting caught elsewhere. Sorry about that.

This post was edited

Sure ... many times! Got caught by neighbors that heard us in the backyard in the pool and looked over the fence. She was a bit more embarrassed than any of us! She caught me standing outside the pool. I could have jumped in the pool but I just stood there, smiled and said, "hi, come on over!" She had a hard time talking to us for a couple days and avoided us but she got over her embarrassment and was more embarrassed about invading our privacy without notice, she just looked over the fence. Another neighbor caught me on the pool deck with leaf skimmer in hand. Our current pool guy caught me in the backyard coming around the corner holding a screwdriver (not much to hide behind!) hahaha One time I "should" have risked getting caught with no place to hide was at our previous home. I'd locked myself out of the house and it was a little cold. I would have remained out there all day if it wasn't so cold. But I needed to get to the front yard to the hidden key. Long story short; I climbed over a wall, cut my foot, got the key, bled all over the entry way of the house. I should have just gone out the gate, risked being seen and gotten the key. Would have saved me the injury and clean up of the house! :D

This post was edited

The only time I've been caught at home was actually at my parents house when I was 17. I was the only one at home and decided to lay out and work on the tan. I go in the backyard and laid out in the corner of the yard that out of visual range of the two nosey neighbors. Being exceptionally hot and tired of the tan lines I stripped off my speedo. And being the middle of the day I knew almost everybody would be at work or inside out of the heat so I wasn't worried about getting caught. I forgot about the maillady. This didn't pop in my head until I heard the jingling of keys and mail getting dropped in the mailbox. I just stuck with my guns and didn't even bother covering up or rolling over. Apparently she must have seen her share of nudies; especially in the summer. What I wasn't expecting was the appreciative whistle as she was walking through our yard to the next house. Smile on my face I lifted my head and replied with a cheery,"oh, thank you" as she passed by. I'm not sure who got the better of that exchange but I'm sure we both got a good chuckle. Apparently nothing was ever said to my parents but I did take my nude sunbathing up to the flat roof that's almost surrounded by trees for the rest of the summer.

This post was edited