GNI Gathering?

Anyone else heading to the Gay Naturists International gathering starting this weekend? (https://gaynaturists.org/)

This topic was edited
RE: GNI Gathering?

Sure would love to go sometime.

This post was edited

I'm going! Normally I head out for the early arrival, but I can't do it this year. This will be my ninth gathering.
If you enjoy being nude, and enjoy men, this is the place to go. There's nothing like being in a cabin with 8 or 10 other men, being naked for an entire week, and doing EVERYTHING nude! I can't recommend it enough. There are so many activities, you can stay busy the entire time, or you can have a quiet, peaceful week walking the gorgeous grounds, and communing with nature. I do a mix, some days doing seminars and activities and others just relaxing in the woods and fields. I conduct two photography workshops which are a lot of fun.
Many of the photos in my profile were taken at GNI.
For more information, feel free to ask me, or go to gaynaturists.org. I don't know if it's still possible to register, but I think it is.
Rick

This post was edited
GNI Photos Uploaded

I just uploaded some photos of the beautiful campground where GNI is held, along with a couple that show the large cocktail parties held each day.
Hopefully the moderator will approve them.

This post was edited

Actually, GNI isn't quite the "end" of the naked summer cloudstrife1981.The last I believe is the California Men Enjoying Naturism (CMEN) Gathering that takes place in California's scenic Malibu Hills from Friday the 31st ofAugust through Sunday the09th ofSeptember. Some of my GNI friends I was hoping to see again will be attending that gathering.

This post was edited
RE: GNI Photos Uploaded

I'm going! This will be my 20th year and I wouldn't miss it for the world! This year through the wonders of technology you can register up to 10:00 AM of the day of your arrival. So That mean this Friday 8/17 for Early Arrival and Full Week; Sunday 8/19 for the full week or first half; and Wednesday 8/22 for the second half. Go to www.nakedcamp.org. You won't regret it!

This post was edited