Wii U

It's coming in November.Who else islooking forward to the launch? What do you think of the gamepad? Which games are you going to be buying?

This topic was edited
RE: Wii U

Ah finally...! I got the previous wii with all the trimmings, so I am hoping my older games will still work with the wii U ? :0))
Cant wait to play U games in high definition, yay ! :0) will have to see what games become available at launch but would love to play any adventure or RPG games, or sports as well ;0))
How about you mate? :0)

This post was edited

It will be backwards compatable with Wii games and controlers, though not Gamecube.I've already got mine pre-ordered with ZombiU (a survival horror FPS) and I'll probably get Batman: Arkham City and Black Ops II at some point, then Pikmin 3 when it's out (early 2013). I have heard that Wii U Zelda won't be out until 2014, but that's already on my list.

This post was edited

I believe the gamepad has built in accelerometer and gyroscope for motion control so you don't need a sensor bar to use it. Some games (like Nintendo Land)will use Wiimotes as secondary controlers for multiplayer.

This post was edited